What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Steve Roach

Vozzy

Juniors
I would hate to be the bloke working for fox whose job is to get him a coffee

Spot On

Coach
Was so happy when Fox gained all the games last season and making the switch from 9 to Fox for every game was a no brainer - no more Ray Warren and Phil Gould.

But now, Fox has gone full genius and many of their crew are just as annoying.

Can't win.

Volume off.

Brutus

Referee
Has this fat clown ever heard of a one on one strip. Wouldn't be surprised if Rayyyy pleaded with Crawley to give Blockhead a job at Fox Sports.

axl rose

Bench
Had to laugh when Wests Tigers got rid of him as forwards 'coach' and he crying about they should have showed loyalty or some shit. This from a guy who ran off with Alan Jones to Souths and coached thier lower grades. Coached at Manly as well.

What is it with Fox hiring these tools who were sacked from ch 9 years ago.

Give someone like Warren Boland a gig.

taipan

Referee
Blocker is an out an out blackboard grater.That voice has to be consigned to a recycling booth.
Think of the children, the animals in the nearby burbs.Felt as though I was in Paddo,with the high pitched voice.
I could handle an odd 20 seconds of a jet engine whining, but on and off during the whole commentary, what have I done to be punished so.
Give me capital punishment, at least it's brief and final.

carcharias

Immortal
Blocker is an out an out blackboard grater.That voice has to be consigned to a recycling booth.
Think of the children, the animals in the nearby burbs.Felt as though I was in Paddo,with the high pitched voice.
I could handle an odd 20 seconds of a jet engine whining, but on and off during the whole commentary, what have I done to be punished so.
Give me capital punishment, at least it's brief and final.
What is it with him and Tallis?
Two of the most fearsome players on the field ever...but with the pussiest sounding voices ever.

davi

Juniors
I will say though and I'm the odd one out that I generally think this forum hates most commentators. I do think its a tough crowd. I know thread on worst commentators and I think they named every commentator in the business. lol ;)

undertaker

Coach
Has this fat clown ever heard of a one on one strip. Wouldn't be surprised if Rayyyy pleaded with Crawley to give Blockhead a job at Fox Sports.
that doesn't make sense, since Raaaay was the one who pushed for Blocker to be sacked at 2GB over that 'bullying' incident.

I will say though and I'm the odd one out that I generally think this forum hates most commentators. I do think its a tough crowd. I know thread on worst commentators and I think they named every commentator in the business. lol ;)
Blocker was always a boofhead who offered very little in commentary during his Ch9/Optus/2GB days. Nothing has changed since moving to Fox.

Was so happy when Fox gained all the games last season and making the switch from 9 to Fox for every game was a no brainer - no more Ray Warren and Phil Gould.

But now, Fox has gone full genius and many of their crew are just as annoying.

Can't win.

Volume off.

This new 24 hour channel has been very disappointing so far. So much potential to have made it great, yet it has condescended to Ch9 levels of mediocrity within a short period of time. Big waste of money.

Last edited:

Latest posts