What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Steve Southern

Liam

Juniors
I'm happy to admit I was wrong on this signing. How good were some of those shots today?

Serc

First Grade
Has proved in the last 2 games that he is a useful backup who has firstgrade experience. Has been quite valuable as a result given our mini injury crisis in the backrow at the moment!

ballbag

Juniors
He brings the same type of attitude and work ethic to training and games which makes him a pleasure for coaches to coach

Big Tim

First Grade
Baron,

You do realise that not every player can be Paul Gallen right??

These guys that know their limitations, but still put their bodies on the line every week are incredible.

Serc

First Grade
Yep me either, too soft...touch footy for me :lol:

PS: Good posts there Mr ballbag :)

perverse

Referee
lol... ok, well i find it extremely credible... but admirable. there's nothing particularly incredible about hard work - unless it's Aiden Tolman or Paul Gallen type stuff anyway... now that's incredible. incredible is a Benji flick in a Grand Final.

Big Tim

First Grade
I see what you are saying, but I am getting at the fact they know they arent the biggest, the fastest, the strongest or the most skillfull, yet they still run out on to that field and put their bodies on the line.

What they do out there may not be incredible compared to a Benji flick, but still incredible.

perverse

Referee
yeah, that's fair enough i guess. the lack of self-preservation shown by the majority of NRL players week in, week out should certainly be classified as incredible.

Hooch

Juniors
Southern played a season for the Cowboys regularly getting his shoulder popped back in by the trainers.

It's the stupid side of tough and he'll probably pay for it later in life (not to mention the Cowboys were probably taking advantage of him playing him in that condition), but he is one tough ranga.