What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Steven Marsters

TomRedVRiver

Bench
Anyone know how Steve is going at centre in Jersey Flegg? Haven't caught any games or heard anything about him yet.

BennyV

Referee
Without seeing any games hes played this year or hearing any match reports or any other comments on him, I can say with 100% certainty that he is definitely ready for first grade and it's a travesty that he isnt picked. Seriously, any coach worth his title would have him firmly entrenched in first grade by now. He should be in the backline with Dufty, Field, Herbert, Lomax, Sailor, Garrick, Johns and Morris. Plus Aitken, because he scored 2 tries. All of them in the backline. Any real coach would do this.

Crush

Coach
Without seeing any games hes played this year or hearing any match reports or any other comments on him, I can say with 100% certainty that he is definitely ready for first grade and it's a travesty that he isnt picked. Seriously, any coach worth his title would have him firmly entrenched in first grade by now. He should be in the backline with Dufty, Field, Herbert, Lomax, Sailor, Garrick, Johns and Morris. Plus Aitken, because he scored 2 tries. All of them in the backline. Any real coach would do this.
Dufty is a plodder. He's had 8 games now and hasn't been selected for Australia. Get him out and get a younger kid in there.

Total rubbish, Marsters could replace the whole backline on his own

Drag Queen

Bench

Drag Queen

Bench
Signed with the roosters for 2019
Jeez you're on the ball.

Belta

Juniors
Muzby said; "Signed with the roosters for 2019"

I hate being the gullible one, but surely you are kidding?

Ha ha funny. Yeah?

Old Timer

Coach
Imagine if Taane was still here Masters, Lomax & co would be even further down the pecking order.
Hey Ivan, what the f**k are you doing we gave you a superstar in the making and you don't pick him?
Anyone can see Mc Fookknuckle fully prepped him for 1st grade just like he has with all our other young players.
In other words Masters is better off where he is away from the shit coaches we have in the top 2 grades as they will only f**k him up.
Hopefully he learns his craft as best he can down there and then we get some decent coaches to develop him in a year or so.

TomRedVRiver

Bench
Imagine if Taane was still here Masters, Lomax & co would be even further down the pecking order.
Hey Ivan, what the f**k are you doing we gave you a superstar in the making and you don't pick him?
Anyone can see Mc Fookknuckle fully prepped him for 1st grade just like he has with all our other young players.
In other words Masters is better off where he is away from the shit coaches we have in the top 2 grades as they will only f**k him up.
Hopefully he learns his craft as best he can down there and then we get some decent coaches to develop him in a year or so.

Milne is definitely not a superstar in the making, and given the Tigers are 2 from 2 and have put two of the competition heavyweights to the sword, I'd suggest he probably knows what he's doing.

Old Timer

Coach
Milne is definitely not a superstar in the making, and given the Tigers are 2 from 2 and have put two of the competition heavyweights to the sword, I'd suggest he probably knows what he's doing.
I was being tongue in cheek for all the posters who were in that corner last year.

Saintsified

Bench
That quote means Mary knows what he is doing as well then? 2 from 2 against competition heavy weights.

Frank Facer

First Grade
I only saw Marsters play one game, it was at fullback. After seeing him play that one game, I said that I thought he looked more suited to centre.

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
Does anyone know how Dylan Morris has gone thus far?

Chosen at fullback for the first two rounds, I've noticed he's been relegated to the reserves bench against North Sudney.