What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stick A Fork In Us I Think Were Done

No structure in attack
Crap defence
Body language after try is scored is bad
Forwards lacking go forward
Backs have to many errors

But the worse thing was at halftime Bluey talking to them and no one really looked interested

I think our seasons done

Fast Eddie

First Grade
I wouldn't be worrying too much if I had any sort of confidence in our coach, I wasn't a big Cleary fan but I still backed us to turn it around when we were in a similar situation last season. This dumb muppet McClennan, not at all.

One Warrior

Bench
Frankly, we were absolute sh*te, that was so embarassing to watch I had to force myself, even then I switched it of with 3 minutes to go, I never do that, probably only the second time in my history of watching us, which has been since the first game against the Broncos in March 1995. Bluey what have you done to this team???!!!

vvvrulz

Coach
Amazing what a difference a coach can make, the whole winning formula just went down the toilet. That said I wouldn't say thats the end of our season yet, still time to turn things around if they are good enough.