What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sticky or Flanno ???????

txta2

First Grade
I enjoy watching the Raiders play, and absolutely loathe watching the Sharks these days. Probably wont watch till shit is changed down there and aint going to no more games this year.

shadowboxer

First Grade
I hate to admit it but the Flanno lovers are mostly right, he aint going anywhere unless the house of hancock buys the joint and sets him free.
I just hope he see's some light, starts blooding some players and lets "the blood run free" - hes got nothing to lose as like so many others he wont coach after a gig at the swamp.
Alas, he wont take a punt and it will be groundhog day for another 2-3 years

I hate to admit it but the Flanno lovers are mostly right, he aint going anywhere unless the house of hancock buys the joint and sets him free.
I just hope he see's some light, starts blooding some players and lets "the blood run free" - hes got nothing to lose as like so many others he wont coach after a gig at the swamp.
Alas, he wont take a punt and it will be groundhog day for another 2-3 years

Are there any Flanno lovers? Really? All I see are people taking diametrically opposed views to some rubbish posters in order to try and highlight how absurd they sound.

Be realistic. He's not going anywhere soon, at least not for a golden goose of a coach.