What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stitaleki ( Star ) Timani DEBUTS !!!!

bluemazda

Juniors
Star Timani will make his Premier League debut from the bench against the knights this guy is like the incredible hulk and that big boxing russian nikolai valuev !!! gees guys .

Nuffs

Bench
len has a great kicking game to be playing at lock

and if star is as big (and as bad) as tweddle dee and dum then get rid of him

NikkiShark

Juniors
Nuffs said:
len has a great kicking game to be playing at lock
exactly, nuffs.

Nuffs said:
and if star is as big (and as bad) as tweddle dee and dum then get rid of him
no, dont' get rid of him!
he got man of the match against the Tigers in round 12 :D

Special K

Coach
How is Stars aggression? He is a massive unit and could do some real damage if he found that x factor.

Whats Sua doing? Playing in a local comp I'm guessing? Or has a bad knee?

Nuffs

Bench
lolesi said:
Good to see len get a go, been at the club for a while now, local boy.

another good old carmens boy too

although they haven't been spotted there much this year. in the off season, most of them slept there

shaggs

Coach
Star has been going pretty good in a poorly performing side. will be interested to see how he manages the step up. he is enthusiastic and keen to learn.
any one know how long he has been playing footy for?

Also great to see len in the side. he is a top bloke and has done everything possible to prolong his time at the sharks. good kick because of his time spent as a skinny 5/8 in junior footy. also had a good pass and kick.

Both thses guys were on the bench against newtown but didnt get a game due to how the injuries worked out.

sharkie!!

Juniors
this is star's first yr of footy!!
sua broke his foot the other week so u wont see him for rest of season bit of a sh*t buy (biggest man in league) i dont think he ever started in flegg!!

Macca

Coach
Apparently the Newwie Flegg side are the sh*t. They will win the comp easily I am told.

Nuffs

Bench
yeah newcastle are finally getting their next juniors coming through

flegg undefeated and from all reports should stay that way for the whole season

but yeah the junior kiwis are looking pretty useless

Newy Shark!

Juniors
Macca said:
Apparently the Newwie Flegg side are the sh*t. They will win the comp easily I am told.

They're a great team. Put 50 on almost every week. A mate i go to school with knows half of them. Has played with them before, said they are brilliant.

They're undefeated i think and are about 4 points clear of 2nd.