What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

STORM FAN DAY - MARCH 12

DIEHARD

----
A STORM FRONT IS COMING...

MELBOURNE STORM FAMILY DAY (FREE FOR ALL) 5:00PM, FRIDAY MARCH 12

ALL STORM PLAYERS WILL BE THERE!

PARTICIPATE IN THE STORM FAMILY DAY AND THEN MARCH FROM THE SOUTHBANK FOOTBRIDGE TO THE MELBOURNE AQUARIUM

SOUTHBANK - 5pm
MELBOURNE AQUARIUM - 7pm

Prior to the March get your face painted, check out the interactive games, and listen to player interviews plus more. Southbank Footbridge (next to the Esso building)

THEN JOIN THE STORM ARMY & MARCH TO THE MELBOURNE AQUARIUM 7:00PM - 9:30PM

Admission to Melbourne Aquarium is free (usually $22 for an adult) for 2004 Storm members only on presentation of their membership card. Melbourne Aquarium, Cnr Queenswharf Rd & King St, Melbourne

MEMBERSHIPS CAN BE PURCHASED ON THE NIGHT!

WEAR YOUR STORM GEAR AND BRING YOUR STORM FLAGS & BANNERS

IT'S TIME TO SHOW YOUR SUPPORT!

For more information contact the Storm media department at media@melbournestorm.com.au

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I'll see you there!

Hazy

Juniors
So....

How many actually turned up?

Was their a 'big' march?

No excuses... plenty of time to get home and watch the replay in the early hours of the next morning, unless the All-Star Cafe still runs games...

Surandy

Bench
I was there, I had a 2003 Storm home jersey and a Mark Webber cap on.

Matt Geyer on SEN this afternoon said there was about 500 people there.

DIEHARD

----
I was there with the 2003 Melbourne jersey on, scarf and a ferrari hat I quickly traded for a 2004 Melbourne Storm members cap.

lol well i wanted to not wear my storm Jersey on the day and my family is born in Widnes and i wanted to be different but i also wanted to show my two best teams.
Kirk wanted to sign my Jumper but i said no.

Diehard, if you see agian, come up and say hi!!!. I won't be wearing the Widnes jersey this time lol!!!.

DIEHARD

----
Yea I was going to say g'day and ask whats with the jumper. Always great to see RSL jumpers around. Maybe Ill see you at the Storm v Newcastle match.

Mark Rudd

Juniors
I was there. Where ever you saw a huge pack of girls/cheerleaders, I was in the middle of it.

Girls are so shallow. Digusting creatures. If only they knew that guys only want comittment.

p.s I'm married. which means.....................i was never there.