What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Storm jokes have started

***MH***

Bench
What's the difference between the Melbourne Storm and an arsonist?

An arsonist can get a result from a match.

Daily Telegraph

654050-dtsplash-fraud-of-the-rings.jpg

Green Machine

First Grade
Cameron Smith: "Craig, how are we supposed to go out there every week and know no matter how hard we try, we won't have any points at the end of the year?"

Bellamy: "I don't know. I'll ring Ricky Stuart and ask him".
I got texted that one yesterday. It's a good one,

Ulysseus

Bench
24415_435799819250_735649250_5614583_482994_n.jpg

Nicely done graphic..

i wonder whether the sex scenes and nudity come up

LOL, f**king gold.

As for where the sex scenes come up, well given the events of last few days and the anal raping they've copped, I'd say that would constitute the sex bit.
"shut up Billy, now bite down on that pillow you little jockey f**k!, I'm taking back the premiership rings, and taking your own ring as justice!"
*the spanish fleet tune plays in the background

flamin

Juniors
24415_435799819250_735649250_5614583_482994_n.jpg

Nicely done graphic..

i wonder whether the sex scenes and nudity come up

Well its been reported today that Brian Waldron had to leave St Kilda for the Storm after having an affair with another member of staff. There's your sex angle.

Last edited:
i found a couple off a yahoo webpage....

Forecast for the 2010 NRL Grand Final.... Fine and Sunny with no chance of Storm.

What do the Melbourne Storm and Jake Gyllenhaal from Brokeback Mountain have in common? They've both been f***ed up the a**e by a Ledger.

melbourne zoo became the key sponsors of the storm today. Their new sign reads 'now we have cheetahs too'