What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Storm v Broncos tickets

milchcow

Juniors
Are tickets for this match available? And if so where.

The tickets link from the NRL site goes nowhere and a search on ticketek and ticketmaster has proven fruitless.

I am used to the NRL not doing a lot to accommodate travelling supporters, but this match is less than a month away - I have flights and accommodation sorted so it would be kind of nice to be able to get my tickets as well.

Thaigarr

Juniors
Should be fantastic
Like seeing my 3 year old go 15 rounds with Mohammad Ali
I hope Gallop is ummmmmmmmming and ahhhhhhhhhhhing about a mercy rule for the game

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I imagine they'd need to finish installing all the seating at the ground before they can commence ticketing operations...

renouf

Juniors
This won't be a great game at all.. Lockyer won't backup after the Test match. Another 50 point drubbing at the hands of Melbourne. Can't wait.

milchcow

Juniors
I imagine they'd need to finish installing all the seating at the ground before they can commence ticketing operations...

Entirely possible, but tickets for the test match on the Friday night have been on sale for a few weeks.

Do Storm members have specific seats allocated to them at the ground yet? I guess sorting all that out for the difference between the test match and the club game.
It would still be nice to at least know a date that they're going on sale.

Evenflow

Bench
Entirely possible, but tickets for the test match on the Friday night have been on sale for a few weeks.

Do Storm members have specific seats allocated to them at the ground yet? I guess sorting all that out for the difference between the test match and the club game.
It would still be nice to at least know a date that they're going on sale.

As you mentioned the test match tickets have been on sale for weeks so it's obviously not a case of all the seats not being installed as to why the tickets aren't on sale for this match yet. As far as i know Storm members that have paid up have been allocated their seats so the only reason i can think of why the game day tickets aren't on sale yet is because the Storm want to leave it for as long as possible to release them and give them every opportunity to sell more memberships.

I know it's not ideal but i can see where they're coming from if that's the case. I mean given it's the Storm's first game in the stadium i reckon the interest will be high and tickets will sell easily. I know the test is a couple days before but i reckon there'll be equal interest in both games and wouldn't be at all surprised if they both sell out.

Try giving the Storm a call to find out.

LESStar58

Referee

True that.

The allocated seating for memebers has only just been finalised apparently so that'd explain the hold up. Different story for the Test though...

Bman26

Juniors
Its time for my annual pilgrimage to the holy land. Especially now there is a fancy new church to pray at!

johns_reds

First Grade
not exactly sure why everyone is writing off the broncos, if anything storm has more players backing up from the aus vs nz game, i think it will be quite a close game if not an upset win for the broncos.

NevilleB

Juniors
yea
not exactly sure why everyone is writing off the broncos, if anything storm has more players backing up from the aus vs nz game, i think it will be quite a close game if not an upset win for the broncos.

yeah minimum of 6 players im guessing (smith, slater, cronk, inglis, blair and lima)

renouf

Juniors
yea

yeah minimum of 6 players im guessing (smith, slater, cronk, inglis, blair and lima)

and every single one of them will backup, these guys are like he-man. Add that to the fact that Brisbane never play well in Melbourne.