What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Storm vs Roosters

bucko

Juniors
This game will be awesome, but I think the storm will edge out the roosters. Hill is returning for starters. Its at Olympic and the roosters are off the bye. Should be a good game though.

olympic park

Juniors
bucko said:
This game will be awesome, but I think the storm will edge out the roosters. Hill is returning for starters. Its at Olympic and the roosters are off the bye. Should be a good game though.

well said :D
storm in a close one by 2

SHAGMOP

Juniors
damn u bucko!!!

i was hoping to be the first one to write something on this forum, the're my favourite league team!

i hope the storm will win! no, i know the storm will win!!!

bucko

Juniors
The key for Melbourne will be Orford and Hill if Hill plays 5/8 which i think he's doing. Orford was a little off his game last week, but has been playin brilliant footy at Olympic. Hill back from injury will be a major role for Melbourne, he's one of the big impact players in the NRL, especially close to the line. I'm going Melbourne by 10.

salivor

First Grade
Orford, Kearney and Slater are running the show at Melbourne at the moment. With those 3 players I'll give the Storm a chance in any game they play this year.

melon....

Coach
bronco said:
Orford, Kearney and Slater are running the show at Melbourne at the moment. With those 3 players I'll give the Storm a chance in any game they play this year.
Looks like Melrose Place, Billy, is out with the flu. As reported in Sydney Morning Herald.

kaon

Juniors
If Slater is out it would seriously affect their try scoring potential. Sadly i have already put my tips in. :(

salivor

First Grade
Thanks for that Melon, I'm not very content of my tipping comp tip of the Roosters now 8)

Genghis Chan

Juniors
If Slater is out I will have to change my opinion on the game - Melbourne by 32 (instead of 38) - he would have scored 3 tries, but whoever comes into the team will get 2 of those back.

Latest posts