What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

STORM vs TIGERS (large screenies)

KimmorleyKiller

Juniors
YAY I FOUND ONE!!!!!!!! onya gol

3.jpg

wheres zoot 2 share this moment with me??

oldshot8.jpg

hey i remember when these shots were on the nrl site but when sidhe took over nrl took all info about the game of there site i didnt even know that the companys changed.......reckon theres some1 in the world that has a demo of the old version?? since they changed production doesnt that mean they could release it for free???

NPK

Bench
Yea, same here. You just have to right click on the little square where the pic should be, go to properties, and go to the website that is written in there..

KimmorleyKiller

Juniors
NPK said:
Yea, same here. You just have to right click on the little square where the pic should be, go to properties, and go to the website that is written in there..

hey, its doin it 2 me now aswell it was loading fine earlier SCREENSOT GOD! WHY MUST U PUNISH ME!!!!!!!!

shirkhan

Juniors
na it anit workin for me yet either but oh well i no what the first one is but not the second so