What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Storm won't make the top 8 in 014!

moga

Juniors
The big 3 need to stop the rep footy and stop being selfish and repay the club.... 1 premiership is nice but doesn't reflect the effort that Bellamy has contributed.

Parkway_Drive

Juniors
I don't mind the fact that Smith still plays rep footy as it means we get another season of Jake Friend available to play for Easts during the Origin period. However, I think they should give the rep footy away after this season.

In 2015 it should be

Inglis FB for Qld
DCE Half for Qld
Friend No 9 for Qld

The Storm will be a lot more competitive next season for it too.

They are going to struggle to make it with the injuries full stop...the back end of the draw is not much better either.

God-King Dean

Immortal
I think it's a little early to judge the on the 3014 season. You never know what will happen between now & then.

Surrogate

Juniors
I think it will be very difficult considering who we're up against.
Broncos
Tigs
KNights
Sharks
Panthers
Roosters
broncos

I'mn predicting we'll win at least 4 of those matches. Hopefully it is enough to scrape through to the finals.

stormbati

Bench
Thing is if we win 4 we still have no idea which 4. Probably beat the better sides and lose against the lesser rated teams.

Technique

Juniors
The big 3 need to stop the rep footy and stop being selfish

Ha this is an absurd position. If anyone is to blame for this it's the NRL for insisting on a complete circus midseason with teams playing without Origin players repeatedly.

TheFrog

Coach
Ha this is an absurd position. If anyone is to blame for this it's the NRL for insisting on a complete circus midseason with teams playing without Origin players repeatedly.

While this is correct, it hasn't really been a problem for this club in previous seasons. The fact that it is this season must tell you something.