What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Storming into the finals!

Surandy

Bench
Melbourne Storm faithful are planning to meet about 1:30pm on Sunday Sept 10th at Federation Square, Melbourne for a march to Olympic Park where the Melbourne Storm will play their first home final since 1999.

The march will be a mark of respect of our solidarity and enthusiam for the Melbourne Storm's finals campaign and a celebration of a great year both on and off the field.

The march is not just restricted to Melbourne Storm supporters, all are welcome.

To keep up to date check on here under the Melbourne Storm forum:
http://www.thebaistand.com

RABK

Referee
Great stuff. :clap:

When i went down to Melbourne to see the Knights take on the Storm earlier this year i unwittingly got involved in a march on my way to OP.....a march of about 40,000 AFL supporters out of Telstra Dome after a Western Bulldogs vs Geelong game.

The word has spread.
The proof is what GAFL dreads
Undeniably Victoria will see.

Storm supporters, Club and team.
Will live the premiership dream :D
The march will go on you'll see. :D

:sch:

LESStar58

Referee
I'm emailing Ron Reed about the march in light of his excellent article in the Sun today.... hopefully they can make a story out of it!

QldEagle01

Juniors
am i the only one here who think victorians need to be shot on site................. a bounty on thier head, here here

MONY

Juniors
QldEagle01 said:
am i the only one here who think victorians need to be shot on site................. a bounty on thier head, here here

f**k off dickhead!

:nwave:

QldEagle01

Juniors
Now now, anger anger, dont scratch me, or is that only allowed on the MCG when there is Australian Rules being played............ Melbourne being in a RL comp is outrageous............... Only News Ltd keeping them alfoat while real teams struggle, load of BS id say they are involved at all.........

QldEagle15 said:
Now now, anger anger, dont scratch me, or is that only allowed on the MCG when there is Australian Rules being played............ Melbourne being in a RL comp is outrageous............... Only News Ltd keeping them alfoat while real teams struggle, load of BS id say they are involved at all.........
Durgs are bad M'kay!

MONY

Juniors
QldEagle01 said:

By the way, it is called the National Rugby League!

Apart from NSW and QLD, Victoria seem to win the junior competitions, so I don't see why Victoria should be scrapped.

You're just upset because the Storm have been the best team all year and you know things will most likely get better as we are producing some amazing talent and we have the best coach available.