What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Story on Nigel Plum

The Teach

Juniors
Great story! Always admired plummy for the way he goes about his game. As the story said, he's also one of the nicest guys off the field. Docks has a great role model and mentor.

Crazy Hazy

Juniors
The Penrith boys arrive to training in their various 'blokey' cars only to see NRL hardman Plummy rock up on his bicycle with baby seat attached each day. He's comfortable letting his onfield exploits do the talking. Role model deluxe.

chrisD

Coach
Must be resigned, deserves it, we lack size and he plays above his weight, like a 110er.

The OX

Juniors
My three girls loved getting a pic with Plummy after the game...bloodied mouthguard and all.

Graftonpanther

Juniors
I agree his form warrants another contract, you can see the influence he is having on Docker as well, they both make our defensive line not very pleasant to run at for opposition teams. Hope he does get re signed and soon.

Puntastic

Juniors
One of my favourite articles of all time. Love seeing us get a feel good piece in the paper. Harder to come by than a good wrap these days... Ignore the fact we beat melbourne...

Plummy and Docks are tough bastards. I guess I love it when the real workhorses get a fair go for a change.

I think Plum has played out of his skin filling in as starting prop. He's killed it. Not only in defence ether!

Plum has made tackling an art form. Docker is learning from the best.

Beautiful stuff.

Last edited:

Latest posts