What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stress Relief ??

Rexxy

Coach
Alba, sounds like you need to get Organised. get some tapes. Get a book out of the library. Write a list of 6 of the most pressin g things you need to do and do 4 of them.

Anxiety or stress is no effin fun. But just remember that the most important person in this situation, is you.

Look after yourself, don't beat yourself up, treat yourself well.

As Twiz said, exercise is good. It can even be just a walk. Studies show that people who walk regularly get less stressed.

And stay OFF the grog. Drink plenty of water instead.

If it gets bad, and you have spoken to some good friends about it, there are also a number of drugs on the market that can help. Fluoxetines belongs to the group of antidepressants known as SSRIs (Selective serotonin-reuptake inhibitors). There is no shame in getting a little short term help.

Another thing that may help is getting out and getting a good dose of Vitamin D

Most people go through the blues. Its a symptom of living in a less than perfect post modern schizo world. It's a problem if it lasts too long, or starts to affect what you do on a day to day basis

Alba said:
i need some and i have NFI how to do it! sometimes i feel like im comin on with an anxiety attack and i jus have to breeeeeeeeatheeee .. im going to melbourne in 2 weeks with absolutely NO savings whatsoever so im gonna have to use a credit card i know i should never have gotten in the first place .. same goes with my gold coast trip in feb .. i also have to move in the next few weeks and pay removalists to get my sh*t cause my back is getting to the point where its so bad that i feel like its gonna give way any minute but do u think ive gone to see anyone about it? NO and i know i should .. i also have to get my iron tested because im always tired no matter how many hours i sleep or what i do and get a skin cancer check up and i also need to go to the dentist .. and theres just too much to keep up with .. i need a receptionist to remind me of all the things i need to do .. HELLLLLLLLLP!

Eelementary

Post Whore
[furrycat] said:
You seem to enjoy talking yourself up.

Yeah, us gringos are like that.

I'd let you do the hnours, but I'm not sure you know enough about me.

:D

In all seriousness though, I only used my life as an example to help people. If it helped anyone at all, that is.