What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Strike 2 to Hook ?

OneEyedDragon

Juniors
Possibly.
I do like him & hope that I'm wrong but I'm not sure where he fits in next year.
He seems to be a better edge player but I personally see Burns & Sua as the edge backrowers going forward. Maybe he comes off the bench.
Sorry, Burns is improving, but I would still prefer Simms in the back row.

Burgess, AM, Molo, Simms, Sua and JDB seems a reasonable starting pack to me. Fingers crossed anyway.

BLM01

First Grade
JDB has been our best forward. By a mile. McGuire has been good. And Lawrie. And Bird when he played SR. Other than that it’s pretty much all rubbish.
Add Su’a and Molo and Burgess and these guys get even better.
Staying positive for ‘22
My only concern is Burgess is not a certainty he will come up to scratch again or last the distance. That is why he has an incentive based contract
We need more front row depth next year sure and certain.
If Molo is injured then what
My opinion we need one good 1st grade standard prop and another prop depth signing for next year then i will be comfortable with the forwards

blacksafake

First Grade
Sorry, Burns is improving, but I would still prefer Simms in the back row.

Burgess, AM, Molo, Simms, Sua and JDB seems a reasonable starting pack to me. Fingers crossed anyway.
Like I said in my previous post, I’m a fan of Sims but he’s shown signs of slowing down. Maybe all the 80 minutes of playing injured under the previous coach is catching up with him. To me he’ll be suited off the bench.

As for Burgess I hope he can make a full recovery because he’ll be a huge bonus but there’s got to be some doubt about him lasting a season.

BBTB

Juniors
Possibly.
I do like him & hope that I'm wrong but I'm not sure where he fits in next year.
He seems to be a better edge player but I personally see Burns & Sua as the edge backrowers going forward. Maybe he comes off the bench.
Think he's a prop now.....

be55

Juniors
Like I said in my previous post, I’m a fan of Sims but he’s shown signs of slowing down. Maybe all the 80 minutes of playing injured under the previous coach is catching up with him. To me he’ll be suited off the bench.

As for Burgess I hope he can make a full recovery because he’ll be a huge bonus but there’s got to be some doubt about him lasting a season.
Whilst i don't know exactly what happened, I'm fairly sure Sims smashed his nuts to pieces (exaggeration) a few years back, early on in the season, and the previous coaching admin decided to needle him for the rest of the year instead of having an operation and getting back to full fitness...I like Tariq but there is too much between his great games and his average games...He still could be suffering from silly decisions like that from years ago

Thanks Mcf**khead 🙄

Latest posts