What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

StripClub: Manly break curfew to Go

colly

Juniors
Big story broken by Boozed up Slothfield
Fines 10k but players not named. Who can they be?
This all 'went down' in Gladstone, maybe someone with local knowledge can supply pics,
Tele:
After a round five loss against the Gold Coast Titans the team was told to be in the hotel before the set curfew.

Unfortunately several players decided against doing so and instead opted to spend their evening visiting a strip club.

The players will now cop a huge hit to their bank accounts with The Daily Telegraph’s Phil Rothfield reporting Sea Eagles chief executive Lyall Gorman is set to hand down severe fines.

Fines which will reportedly cost the players up to $10,000 each.

“The players were told after a team dinner following the loss to the Titans to return to the hotel,” Rothfield said on NRL 360.

“There was a curfew. A number of players went out to the local strip club which has been reported on the Sunday night.

“Daly Cherry-Evans came back into the hotel and had a fight with his teammate Jackson Hastings.

http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/ma...p/news-story/9e28cc3689386176275864ea9d1ed99e

Last edited:

Grapple

Bench
7476974-3x4-700x933.jpg

Silent Knight

First Grade
I'm afraid there's only one solution for this abominable travesty...

Cherry, Api and the Turbo brothers must be stood down for this weekend only, regardless of whether they were involved or not (it's only fair we assume they're guilty because everyone hates Manly and they don't care).

I don't see any way around it tbh.

Pedge1971

First Grade

Cherry, Api and the Turbo brothers must be stood down for this weekend only, regardless of whether they were involved or not (it's only fair we assume they're guilty because everyone hates Manly and they don't care).

And those guys that were in church (Lewis Brown, Aku, Brian Kelly, Croker, ranga on the wing etc) must be picked.

You forgot Walker

I don't think it'll make a lick of difference

We're the dark horse for the kitchen utensil