What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

strongest 17 for 2015

rabbitohs95

Bench
By the end of the year i reckon one of the young gun backs (or two) will be taking the centre and wing spot that Goodwin and Reddy will most likely get first off.

Aaron Gray, Sam Manuleleua, Tom Hughes, Damon Goolagong, Ed Murphy, Setefano Taukafa, so many options and so much potential.

alien

Referee
so is everyone writing auva'a's 2015 season over??? i hear if he does what the nrl wants him to do he could be back around a month before the finals..

rabbitohs95

Bench
so is everyone writing auva'a's 2015 season over??? i hear if he does what the nrl wants him to do he could be back around a month before the finals..

Unless we have real troubles going into the backend of the year i'd probably write it off, but it wouldn't surprise me if we re-signed him for 2016 and beyond, should the NRL allow it.

It does leave a dent along with Lote's most likely retirement, but i guess it's another chance for some of the young guys to step up which i'm excited about.

alien

Referee
Unless we have real troubles going into the backend of the year i'd probably write it off, but it wouldn't surprise me if we re-signed him for 2016 and beyond, should the NRL allow it.

It does leave a dent along with Lote's most likely retirement, but i guess it's another chance for some of the young guys to step up which i'm excited about.

If the replacement doesn't go as well as Auva'a did this year, or if the replacement does, but then gets injured, then Auva'a could come back into the side at the crucial time, as long as he does that which the NRL tells him to do, and as long as he trains hard with the team. He is still allowed to train with the team, isn't he? The possibility of him coming back towards the end of the year, and to be apart of another Finals Series, would give him alot to work/fight for.

Rabbits20

Immortal
By the end of the year i reckon one of the young gun backs (or two) will be taking the centre and wing spot that Goodwin and Reddy will most likely get first off.

Aaron Gray, Sam Manuleleua, Tom Hughes, Damon Goolagong, Ed Murphy, Setefano Taukafa, so many options and so much potential.

Yeah I see it that way as well.

Out of those young guys I would think that Manuleleau and Gray are the ones most ready.

It's great there is strong competition for the young guys to get into the team. Will keep their motivation levels high and pushing the older guys along which Madge has a strong focus on.

rabbitohs95

Bench
If the replacement doesn't go as well as Auva'a did this year, or if the replacement does, but then gets injured, then Auva'a could come back into the side at the crucial time, as long as he does that which the NRL tells him to do, and as long as he trains hard with the team. He is still allowed to train with the team, isn't he? The possibility of him coming back towards the end of the year, and to be apart of another Finals Series, would give him alot to work/fight for.

I do hope Auva'a comes back in Round 23 and kills it from then on but i just don't see it happening in the last few weeks, unless he really does well or if we have a simple run home (though we usually don't)

I am a fan of Somi and although he has done bad, i'll still support him in the red and green. And no this doesn't mean i support domestic violence, as some stupid rorters supporter thought on another thread.

doyen

Bench
I do hope Auva'a comes back in Round 23 and kills it from then on but i just don't see it happening in the last few weeks, unless he really does well or if we have a simple run home (though we usually don't)

I am a fan of Somi and although he has done bad, i'll still support him in the red and green. And no this doesn't mean i support domestic violence, as some stupid rorters supporter thought on another thread.

I don't think Auva'a will play another game for Sths. He'll end up back in NZ or the UK & away from the spotlight here in Sydney.
I think he has a get out clause anyway & will use it in his own interests!!

Vic Mackey

Referee
I am a fan of Somi and although he has done bad, i'll still support him in the red and green. And no this doesn't mean i support domestic violence,

I enjoy having sex with men. It doesn't mean I'm gay though.

Do you actually realise how geniused you sound?

rabbitohs95

Bench
I enjoy having sex with men. It doesn't mean I'm gay though.

Do you actually realise how geniused you sound?

So although i'm prepared to back up a player who has admitted he has done wrong and has cooperated with the courts punishment, you still think i'm an advocate of domestic violence. :roll:

Rabbits20

Immortal
Apparently Setefano Taukafu a couple of years ago was a destructive strong ball runner in the backs, I think in Tigers U20s.

He then went on Mormon Mission for 2 years.

But if he can now get back to his strong carries with the ball and address his defence he could be 1 to look out for at some stage next year. He has potential.

Last edited:

Latest posts