What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stuck Memory Card

Utey

Coach
1am, not thinking straight, uni stuff, not having a usb cable and I put my camera memory card inside my computer and now I can't get it out...

Any ideas? Or is the only way top take it to a service guy and for him to open it up?

:oops:

LissaNicho

Juniors
I've done that before. I got it out by pushing a ruler in against the memory card, and it sprung out.

You could try that. It will either fix the problem, or push the card in a whole lot further and make it worse!

Once Dead

Bench
Dr Crane said:
Tweezers?

Some really, really flat tweezers will do the trick....I had a similar problem with a Mem Pro Duo card stuck inside my laptop.....had to flatten the tweezers in a vice to get them small enough to fit

Utey

Coach
Finally got it, had to stick a small screw driver inside the tweezers and prop it and grab it at the same time, what a f*cken nightmare.

Cheers fellas.

All good...I remember trying to get my credit card out of the floppy disk drive about 3 years ago...my little boy decided to use my pc as an ATM !!!.

Took me half a day to get it out !!!...

Latest posts