What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Suggested Team Vs. Dragons

Not to mention Dale is defending in tighter while Brails and McInnes are there.

I’m firmly of the opinion that that rotation is the one which is killing us.
hmmm I look more at the missed tackles a bit further out. neither brails or mcInnes are shirkers , just only can do what they can do. Maybe you are right and it starts there . It should be interesting next few weeks.

DJDL

Bench
You’re right about the missed tackles out wide, it just seems to me that they coincide with us getting rolled through the middle.

This seems to happen between about the 30-55 minutes period.
Right when we’ve got Brails, McInnes and Finucane defending in the middle.

I don’t like it at all.

Omnishark2

Juniors
You’re right about the missed tackles out wide, it just seems to me that they coincide with us getting rolled through the middle.

This seems to happen between about the 30-55 minutes period.
Right when we’ve got Brails, McInnes and Finucane defending in the middle.

I don’t like it at all.

Exactly spot on - when we are getting rolled in the middle, everything else follows.

Me neither - I hate it.
And I see we have just named 2 small bodies on the bench this week - madness Fitzy !

carinashark

First Grade
I loved what BB showed a few seasons ago. But nothing Has come of it. Rotation with McInness would be the first thing to do. The thing that gets me every game is the try’s scored by opposition players by just running at Moylan ,Brailey and McInness. We are going nowhere this year with those three. We need bigger and stronger guys. Problem is we are stuck with them. It’s gunna be a tough year, especially when we play Manly. I hate them with a passion.

R-15-3

Juniors
Seen a few interviews now from different players mentioning how much on field leadership Nicho offers and how much it’s been missed in the opening rounds.

Think we are in for a big game 20+

Quigs

Immortal
"Where the f**k is Sharon?"

shark-shaz.jpg

Frenzy.

Immortal
Seen a few interviews now from different players mentioning how much on field leadership Nicho offers and how much it’s been missed in the opening rounds.

Lack of leadership has been obvious to be honest. For mine it's the major reason for the form.v

Ozzi_78

First Grade

That’s all good but it’s the avg 28 points we concede that’s the problem

Reactions: PJ

Tiger Shark

Bench
Reckon he plays for the jets with nihwai?
Atkinson to fullback, Tracey to centres??

Or get a week off to sort his ankle
They’ve said he’s out due to his ankle, even if just a cover that’s he’s dropped/rested they won’t play him

SharkShocked

Bench
Moylan needs a strong game today. Let’s see if this notion of him being a 200% better player when Nicho is around holds true.

Weaponhead

Coach
Moylan needs a strong game today. Let’s see if this notion of him being a 200% better player when Nicho is around holds true.
He needs to step up. His goal line defence has been very poor. As an experienced player he needed to take on more in the first 3 games.

He has been comprehensively outplayed by Trindall so far. Trindall could not have done any more for the team.

The over reliance on Hynes for leadership is an indictment on the other experienced players. That lack of leadership depth is something that needs a lot of work to be better prepared for big games.