What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Suggested team vs. Raiders

bluefox68

Staff member
1. WK
2. Katoa
3. Ramien
4. Talakai
5. Ronnie
6. Moyza
7. Nicho
8. Toby
9. Brails
10. BHU
11. Nikora
12. Teig
13. Rambo

14. McInnes
15. Hunt
16. Kaufusi
17. Trindall

18. Hazelton

Quigs

Immortal
I think Fitz needs to give Jessie a big dose of charcoal tablets before he goes near the footy field.

Stake Removed

First Grade
1. WK
2. Katoa
3. Ramien
4. Talakai
5. Ronnie
6. Moyza
7. Nicho
8. Toby
9. Brails
10. BHU
11. Nikora
12. Teig
13. Rambo

14. McInnes
15. Hunt
16. Kaufusi
17. Trindall

18. Hazelton
Williams we be available as well.
Same team but lol.
9. Trindall.
17. Wiliams

coolumsharkie

Referee
Williams or Kaufusi ? We don't have to have the Wade headache yet.
Maybe the idea having Tracey or Trindall on the bench is a good idea long term.
1 prop, 2 second row and a utility

Weaponhead

Coach
Canberra have dominated Cronulla through the middle with power running and offloads in recent games. Ruck defence needs to be on with offloads shut down. Something that was not done effectively against Parramatta.

Wighton is the other key for them. If he has involvement and runs, we have struggled to defend him.

Kicking game has to put pressure on Seb Kris. Imagine having Jesse Ramien at fullback. That is the opportunity to create chances.

R-15-3

Bench
Wouldn’t be surprised if Finucane missed a week.
He didn’t get sited as a HIA on Friday night but definitely looked like it to me.
With his history I wouldn’t be playing him this week. A proper knock this week could force a few weeks off.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Wouldn’t be surprised if Finucane missed a week.
He didn’t get sited as a HIA on Friday night but definitely looked like it to me.
With his history I wouldn’t be playing him this week. A proper knock this week could force a few weeks off.
See his head in the presser? Looked like he'd gone 15 rounds

Latest posts