What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sullivan re-signs with Dragons

nontime111

Juniors
insane skills hey?
I damn well hope Mcamateur is hooked SO soon to give this rising superstar a COACH!
One of the most exciting halves weve had since Billy Smith to me...Im trying to stay positive as I think ALL we need to do is get rid of Mary and Aitken and well go ok again

And hes got a chip n chase like Phil Blake..hes really old skool half. Ooses confidence... Hes insane Dude. So wrapped.
insane skills hey?
I damn well hope Mcamateur is hooked SO soon to give this rising superstar a COACH!
One of the most exciting halves weve had since Billy Smith to me...Im trying to stay positive as I think ALL we need to do is get rid of Mary and Aitken and well go ok again

nontime111

Juniors
because he has fun...and knows that no matter how much money there is flying round at the end of the day its a GAME...and meant to be fun!

GO JAYDEN!! what a sight for sore bored league eyes I cant wait to see him go OFF~!!

possm

Coach
insane skills hey?
We have Flanagan and Sheppard, that is all we need at NRL level. Just keep those two on board until Mary is sacked. Then it's Sheppard and Flanagan followed by Flanagan and Sheppard.

It is so easy however, does anyone think this dumb SGI Board can figure it out? No, they are still on the Dean Young to replace Mary trail which is fuelled by none other than Craig Young his father and Board Member. Unashamed Nepotism is rife at SGI.

jak

Bench
We have Flanagan and Sheppard, that is all we need at NRL level. Just keep those two on board until Mary is sacked. Then it's Sheppard and Flanagan followed by Flanagan and Sheppard.

It is so easy however, does anyone think this dumb SGI Board can figure it out? No, they are still on the Dean Young to replace Mary trail which is fuelled by none other than Craig Young his father and Board Member. Unashamed Nepotism is rife at SGI.
you no this how

jak

Bench
He does not... because he is so far off the mark regarding Dean Young taking over.
The facts are Dean Young is not interested in being a head coach yet.of any side.....let alone 1st grade
Next year...sorry 2021.....I am certain will be a fair shift than what we see in front of us now on a few levels.
lets hope your right mate,that's what we all want for Christmas

Its ashame for DEAN AND his Father i hope they dont get blammed for the further mess... As its a LEGEND NAME TO SAINTS.YOUNG. hopefully they both dont end up like Mary... Mary was a club legend dancing centre throwing balls to his outside man reecie simmonds.. Wow what a club legend he was.. Only 5 foot tall but played with that pride in jersey that made him feel like 10ft tall

Getting back to sullivan... No one has recognised or mentioned the defence.. How he bamboozles there minds leaving him so much time to think for nxt play... He makes that 10 metres feel deep as defence our in to many minds of this trickster has up his sleave. Thats a coaching tip for ya MARY

be55

Juniors
Jayden Sullivan and Tyrell Sloan give back to local community
WIN News Illawarra captures the moment Jayden Sullivan and Tyrell Sloan head to Coomaditchie Hall to help 'The Smith Family' for an afternoon.

https://www.dragons.com.au/news/202...nd-tyrell-sloan-give-back-to-local-community/
I know it's easy to get over excited about young players before they have the opportunity to prove themselves in first grade but it's hard not to be enthusiastic for what the future might hold when it comes to these two and our other exciting young juniors.

Tyrell, i have not seen as much of as some of our other promising juniors, but coming from people in the know he seems to have a bright future, and looking at his highlights package he really does move exceptionally well for a young kid and Jayden's ability is plain for all to see...

But ability aside, it's great to see them doing things like this and speaking so well on camera. As talented as they are, they seem like great young kids too. Hearing Tyrell talking about studying to become a social worker says a lot about his attitude for a young kid. Great to hear...

Also, I loved it when Cody scored his first try in first grade, Jayden was on the sidelines as part of the extended squad and he happened to be in the corner where Cody scored and Jayden was the first to embrace him afterwards and celebrate with Cody and the team. He looked as excited for Cody as if he had scored himself...

It was great to see a kid with such talent really embracing the team mentality and being so excited for his mate. His ability is obvious for all to see, but the cherry on top might be his personality and his attitude towards the team, his team mates and the club...

Hard not to get excited for what the future might hold...

Bring on next year and the future....

possm

Coach
If Hook and his staff can get Norman and Hunt to play to their full potential, then our junior halves will have to bide their time. But no matter how well Norman performs in 2021, his contract should not be extended.

Unfortunately, Hunt is contracted until the end of 2023 so, the punishment he will receive is either a shift to hooker or a stint in the Canterbury Cup team. I have a feeling that Hunt will end up at the Broncos if he plays well in 2021.

BLM01

First Grade
If Hook and his staff can get Norman and Hunt to play to their full potential, then our junior halves will have to bide their time. But no matter how well Norman performs in 2021, his contract should not be extended.

Unfortunately, Hunt is contracted until the end of 2023 so, the punishment he will receive is either a shift to hooker or a stint in the Canterbury Cup team. I have a feeling that Hunt will end up at the Broncos if he plays well in 2021.
So if Hunt plays well next year
1. why wouldn’t we keep him?
2. why will he be punished?

Yes if what you’re trying to say is he’s on too much money people forget there’s a few very close to or over $1m dollar players out there that we could say are in the same boat
Milford, Holmes, Morgan, Klem, Dugan, Johnson?,Fifita, Norman, Moses, Woods, Brooks, Taylor, Hess.
Yep little scrutiny compared to Hunt goes on those above
Why? Is that because they see someone who appears a little bit fragile mentally after dropping an important bomb in a GF.

Latest posts