What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sullivan to half Amone to 5/8 Sloan to Fullback

SnowDragon

Juniors
Wow, although the future is always unclear, these 3 hold huge opportunities for the dragons. I’m just purely excited!

Nich

Juniors
Wow, although the future is always unclear, these 3 hold huge opportunities for the dragons. I’m just purely excited!
Great article in the SMH this morning was on Amone. I really hope the Dragons leadership can find a way to bring the feeling these guys that played SG ball together have for each other to the whole playing group/club.

OneEyedDragon

Juniors

Gippsy

Bench

Sullivan to half Amone to 5/8 Sloan to Fullback​

Hopefully we see this some time today.

SnowDragon

Juniors
So from those who know best, how is the kicking game of bud and junior?
-my feeling is that junior only seems to have the shorter kicking game
-my feeling is bud is better, but a while since I saw him

so what’s the truth

BLM01

First Grade
Most of us fair dinkum about our future wants this combo with the Three Amigos.. but will we see it under Griffin who plays favorites.
Yep we will when all are ready and the team will benefit
Hook is doing that bad without Sloane that if we beat Brisbane we would of won 8 out of his last 11
Beaten by melb / Cowboys and bloody Titans (let that one slip) should of been 8 out of last 10
Our recent record shows Hook knows more than many

Dragon David

First Grade
Yep we will when all are ready and the team will benefit
Hook is doing that bad without Sloane that if we beat Brisbane we would of won 8 out of his last 11
Beaten by melb / Cowboys and bloody Titans (let that one slip) should of been 8 out of last 10
Our recent record shows Hook knows more than many
I hope it continues. Woe be tide if we lose on Sunday against a very depleted Broncos side, who we will play again in the last round with, if all goes well with them, all their main players back.

WoyD4LWoy

Juniors
Yea knew this was coming ...... Not given a go this year to keep him interested , I rate him on top of all the young blokes ..... So if Hunt is not prepared to play 9 in his twilight years then we will lose him ......
Jayden said he is willing to wait another year but should Ben extend contract beyond 2023 then he will be asking for an immediate release, can't blame the kid for wanting to advance his career.
If Ben does extended contract and not willing to play 9 in 2024 then that would be quite a selfish act, so probably best he moves on after next year

WoyD4LWoy

Juniors
Yea knew this was coming ...... Not given a go this year to keep him interested , I rate him on top of all the young blokes ..... So if Hunt is not prepared to play 9 in his twilight years then we will lose him ......
I also have a feeling that Ben will only sign if Hook remains coach which will not be good having that goose coaching for another 2 seasons

Walpole

Juniors
I don't want to see Sullivan go, but there is no way I would like to see the current Dally M leader halfback let go for a rookie 7 who has spent more time on the sidelines injured than on field. How long were we in need of a class halfback to lead us onfield? We have that now, and people are calling for him to be let go, unbelievable.
I think it's more that a lot of people want to see him moved to the position he plays for QLD, to at least see if he can play a Cam Smith type role while still leading the young blokes around.

Coffs dragon

Bench
I also have a feeling that Ben will only sign if Hook remains coach which will not be good having that goose coaching for another 2 seasons
Problem solved as Hook will be gone at seasons end. Keep Ben Hunt for 2023 only!!!
It’s perfectly alright for South’s to let Reynolds depart & it’s perfectly alright for Manly to let Foran go.
These blokes are successful premiership winning club legends & yet their club had the foresight not to block a pathway for young talent on the rise.
Our mob just flounder with poor planning & decision making.

Latest posts