What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sunday Night Football is back...hope they realise it's the way to go

The Engineers Room

First Grade
NRL Round 2
Storm v Rabbitohs will be played on Sunday March 11 at 7:00pm as part of a Sunday triple header, if only we could get them to move the Monday night game permanently.

innsaneink

Referee
NRL Round 2
Storm v Rabbitohs will be played on Sunday March 11 at 7:00pm as part of a Sunday triple header, if only we could get them to move the Monday night game permanently.

Why is this happening....is the no MNF this round?
Is it easter....in melb I presume, is it some AFL fuction?
Why?

WHY? :crazy:

Von

Juniors
Nice one!!

Imagine if we had a regular Sunday night, Monday night and Sat arvo game.

YUM!

Cletus

First Grade
I'd love a sunday night live game at 6.30 instead of the friday night double header. They can have the news inbetween and a movie or whatever at 8.30.

roarr

Juniors
Yep sunday night would be awesome. Better than watching NCIS los angeles or whatever bullshit they have on free to air these days.

Its gonna be tough to chose what order to broadcast the matches. NFL usually always has a top 3 game on sunday night played nationally... albeit they have 16 games to choose from and are worth 400 kazillion dollars.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Saturday afternoon footy will never work again.

Sunday night -------> Saturday arvo.

CC_Roosters

First Grade
Saturday afternoon footy will never work again.

Sunday night -------> Saturday arvo.

I agree. I dont think i would be viewing saturday arvo footy very often if they brought it back, always doing something or out.

An additional sunday slot would be much better.

Deacon

First Grade
When the comp goes to 18 teams Sunday and Monday night will be permanent fixtures

Sunday night is better than MOnday night - it is impossible to get to Monday night games after work/school in the traffic. At least Sunday the traffic is better, you have more time to get there.

Billythekid

First Grade
As much as i love day football i don't think i would get to see many games on a Saturday arvo. My local team plays on Saturday during the day (which currently means i miss no games).