What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sunday telegraph: Daniel Mortimer unlikely to be a Dog

Gronk

Staff member
His old man may formally be his manager ? Anyone know?

Steve Gillis is now calling the shots. I'm sure Dad was Dan's advocate before he needed professional advice. Thankfully Dad steered all of his boys away from the Dogs early on.

Last edited:

strider

Post Whore
the kid is still a KID! - good on his parents for having a keen interest in his life and wanting to look out for him ..... I'd be willing to bet the media make it look more controlling than it is by approaching him all the f'n time and asking for a comment also - maybe Pete is happy to do the talking so they won't anny Daniel and he can concetrate on playing footy and being a 19 yr old

Bigfella

Coach
Yep as venal as many people see player agents, the fact is that without them, the clubs would take advantage of the players in negotiations.

Fathead

Bench
the kid is still a KID! - good on his parents for having a keen interest in his life and wanting to look out for him ..... I'd be willing to bet the media make it look more controlling than it is by approaching him all the f'n time and asking for a comment also - maybe Pete is happy to do the talking so they won't anny Daniel and he can concetrate on playing footy and being a 19 yr old

or his father could be engaged in a calculated move to play off each club against the other so that the kid has as much money as he can.
There are a million possibilities but one thing we can all agree on is the fact that the media will twist and turn and lie to suit itself.

Latest posts