What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boon

Juniors
Lets face it the Cowboys will be to good. The best team in the comp, won't lose all year especially not to the over-hyped John's run Knights. Hopes rest on Joey and Townsville youngster Milton Thaiday whilst the Cows have talent across the park and solid direction from Thurston. Keep it real homies, Cowboys by 18.

Gene Krupa

Referee
f**k off troll!

Your only hope is Thurson and he's been played all over by Joey in TWO origins! The God vs the pretender.

God will smite his opponents!

northey

First Grade
haha never!
we support our team.
even when we lost so many games last season, every game was, this will be the one!
we love our team and we are riding on a high, you can't pass that the game is at the EAS, our home , our supporters

jamesgould

Juniors
Boon said:
Lets face it the Cowboys will be to good. The best team in the comp, won't lose all year especially not to the over-hyped John's run Knights. Hopes rest on Joey and Townsville youngster Milton Thaiday whilst the Cows have talent across the park and solid direction from Thurston. Keep it real homies, Cowboys by 18.

I thought you made a pretty good point, so I printed off your message and took it to the Knights camp, they agree, they've decided to forfeit the game.

Boon

Juniors
Laugh it up. I'll have the last laugh when the team I support has another two competition points.

Gene Krupa

Referee
Boon said:
Yes, you leave the forums for good if the Cowboys win and vica versa.

f**k off spastic! Why not just make it you neck yourself in public! :roll: Moron!

I was thinking avatar bet but you seem like the kind who would renig!

Boon said:
Laugh it up. I'll have the last laugh when the team I support has another two competition points.

you already have those points .............we,ve forfeited because we,re so SCARED of ur team :p :(

Bicey_18

Bench
Ahhhh Boon ya Goon, ur a very silly boy arent you?

Every time an opposition fan comes into another teams forum and claims victory before the match is usually the one who gets embarrassed.. ask that Dragon's poster, ask Raider 69, and last year that Evolution guy who said we couldnt beat a junior side let alone the Cowboys .....

Now I believe the Cowboys are going to extremely tough, they are in great form and is spear headed by Thurston. It will be a nail biter im sure, but for you to come in here and claim victory already, going through unbeaten is a load of rubbish!

Over hyped are we? Ask the Eels if we are over hyped... ask Canberra, ask the Dogs and while ur at it ask the Dragons if we are infact "over hyped"..

You boys better turn up to play for the 80.. if not, you guys will find out the HARD way whether or not we are "over-hyped"

Now I know you are a minority and most the cowboys supporters are decent, so to all decent cowboys fans, I wish you guys luck and may the best team win

Boon

Juniors
Gene Krupa said:
f**k off spastic! Why not just make it you neck yourself in public! :roll: Moron!
This online forum to precious to you? No life away from the net? If you aren't confident in your team winning maybe I can find another Knights fan with a little more backbone?

Gene Krupa

Referee
Boon said:
This online forum to precious to you? No life away from the net? If you aren't confident in your team winning maybe I can find another Knights fan with a little more backbone?

Look mate, you had your chance. You'd renig on it when you lost. You have no credibilty.

Don't try and cover yourself, you're a moron and all the bluff and bravado won't change that.

Go chase traffic you d!ckwad!

Boon

Juniors
I'd go through with it, it's a question of whether you will or not. The offer still stands to any other Knights fan, just because Gene Krupa doesn't have the guts to risk his precious forums doesn't mean someone else can't have a crack.

Gene Krupa

Referee
Yeah but the problem is you'd just use one of your other log-ins.

Why not just never come back if the Cowboys lose, if you're so confident? You don't need anyone to bet against do you? I mean, you came in here talking yourself up, why not put your money here your mouth is?

Status
Not open for further replies.