What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Super Bowl LIII

Fire up you toey humans!!!

I’m about to shoot some hot-sauce, with some ranch on the side!

Way too quiet in here.

I reckon the quietness is due to the evenness. And whenever that happens, it’s a blowout.

But which way?!?!

I’m hoping Rams, but soooo wary of the dirty arse Pats.

What’s doing fellow NFL fan legends?

Venues, bets, menus, whatevz...

kurt faulk

Coach

i'm thinking the rams will win but you never know about those cheats, what they will come up with.

at least we know mcvay won't be as stubborn as martz, who kept passing even though he saw the refs were allowing the cheats defenders to hang all over the rams receivers and, especially, faulk when he ran routes.

the rams need to force their will on the cheats and get the run game going. if that happens 30 points are a given. then it will be up to the d to get to pretty boy and force him to make errors.

nothing is given in the superbowl (except when the seaf**ks and falcons gave the games to the cheats with bonehead play calling and worse execution of the plays), you have to take it.

the rams time is now.

zombie jesus

Staff member
I'll support the Rams I suppose, leave Pittsburgh on top with 6 and the Pats below .500 in Super Bowls, need to cling to something.

Although I am on board with the salty kurt posts if the Rams lose, they will be legendary.

Eelectrica

Referee
Best of luck to the Rams Kurt. Please save us from another freakin' Patriots love in.

Patriots plan in the playoffs has been pretty simple just Chiefs and Chargers not up to stopping the running game.
Brady is a decoy. The Patriots have built a great running game and teams haven"t noticed that Michel and White are thev real threat. Grinding down defences so Brady can play hero at the end.

Wade Phillips should be able to come up with a plan to stop it. Time for Rsms defense to come up big. If they can do it against the Saints, they can do it against the Patriots.

Rams had a bit of luck at the end, but still had to make plays to bring it home.

AusKnightRKO

First Grade

i'm thinking the rams will win but you never know about those cheats, what they will come up with.

at least we know mcvay won't be as stubborn as martz, who kept passing even though he saw the refs were allowing the cheats defenders to hang all over the rams receivers and, especially, faulk when he ran routes.

the rams need to force their will on the cheats and get the run game going. if that happens 30 points are a given. then it will be up to the d to get to pretty boy and force him to make errors.

nothing is given in the superbowl (except when the seaf**ks and falcons gave the games to the cheats with bonehead play calling and worse execution of the plays), you have to take it.

the rams time is now.

I’d be happy to lose as i had this season as a right off mid way through, but if we win, your posts of how we cheated to victory will be enough to satisfy me for a decade.

Just going to hope Gurley is ready to go, as the deer in headlights won’t be.

Eelectrica

Referee
I'll be watching after work and avoiding the score as usual. Can't really get a day off unfortunatly.
Had to been Chiefs V Rams I might have tried harder.

kurt faulk

Coach
Please save us from another freakin' Patriots love in.

ya know, i thought i would really enjoy the build up to the game this week in the media but after seeing a couple of videos it was a real turn off. they couldn't suck on brady's cock any harder and the only footage they showed of the rams was that dpi play against the saints. so i hardly watched anything. such a disappointment.

kurt faulk

Coach
I’d be happy to lose as i had this season as a right off mid way through, but if we win, your posts of how we cheated to victory will be enough to satisfy me for a decade.

Just going to hope Gurley is ready to go, as the deer in headlights won’t be.

it's a certainty they will cheat. it's already been proven they are systematic cheaters since bellyfat took over. they can't help themselves. there's nothing else i can add to that, win or lose.

edit - did you just throw shade at goff? haha, did you even watch the playoffs?

Eelectrica

Referee
ya know, i thought i would really enjoy the build up to the game this week in the media but after seeing a couple of videos it was a real turn off. they couldn't suck on brady's c**k any harder and the only footage they showed of the rams was that dpi play against the saints. so i hardly watched anything. such a disappointment.

Sorry to hear that mate. Honestly I've barely been following the lead up to this one. Normally I'm all over it.

Hope you enjoy the day tomorrow.

Haffa

ya know, i thought i would really enjoy the build up to the game this week in the media but after seeing a couple of videos it was a real turn off. they couldn't suck on brady's c**k any harder and the only footage they showed of the rams was that dpi play against the saints. so i hardly watched anything. such a disappointment.

Just like last season. Analysis in the NFL is “even though the other team is better across every position, the Pats will win because Tom Brady” they never even offer analysis as to why that is or form an opinion as to how the Rams will need to play to stop the pats. I hope Goff exposes the same wounds BDN opened up last year.

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
it's a certainty they will cheat. it's already been proven they are systematic cheaters since bellyfat took over. they can't help themselves. there's nothing else i can add to that, win or lose.

Please research bradys numbers after deflategate, it was an absolute beat up.

Smack

Coach
Anyone in the St George Area, Rocksia are having a SB party, giving away free wings for 1st qtr only

Going for Pats because f**k LA and California in general.

shiznit

Coach

Like those cheating f**king Rams...

I hope they checked where the refs are from this week...

We don’t want Roger Goddell putting in those Californian refs again...

We all know Goddell hates Brady...

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
Well considering how loaded this Rams roster is, they should go on and win like has been predicted before pre season.

The only hope for the Pats O is if Gronk goes in and thinks this is his last game and goes off like 2011-15 Gronk.

With How deep the secondary is Edelman will be covered out of the game, if will be on White and Michel to open that up, if they can’t then it’s going to be an extremely tough day.

Rams 31 - 19. Donald MVP 1.5 Sacks 1 FF.

Haffa

Like those cheating f**king Rams...

I hope they checked where the refs are from this week...

We don’t want Roger Goddell putting in those Californian refs again...

We all know Goddell hates Brady...
Goddell doesn’t hate Brady that’s a myth the pats pushed to make themselves out to be the victims when they were exposed by the Colts. Goddell had no choice but to punish them. Brady smashing his phone instead of letting the investigation run its course only hurt him in the end.

Goddell allows Tom to get paid outside the cap without even batting an eye lid at the obvious conflict.

shiznit

Coach
Goddell doesn’t hate Brady that’s a myth the pats pushed to make themselves out to be the victims when they were exposed by the Colts. Goddell had no choice but to punish them. Brady smashing his phone instead of letting the investigation run its course only hurt him in the end.

Goddell allows Tom to get paid outside the cap without even batting an eye lid at the obvious conflict.

I’m just teasing him... :joy::joy:

Latest posts