What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Super Bowl LVIII Thread

Munky

Coach
I was going to post that a special teams or defensive TD wins this game.

Then that happens

Pugzley

I thought 49ers were going to Atlanta the superbowl but they’re making a fight out of it.

Valheru

Coach
Watching the 49ers lose like that is piss funny

I don't mind the 9ers as a franchise but this current iteration of the team are a bunch of sooks. Got exactly what they deserved.

Slackboy72

Coach
Taylor Swift wins the SuperBowl!!!
Ft7DHzf_d.webp

Munky

Coach
Chris Jones just wrecks second half offences.

Doesn't get the sacks but stops the play being executed to script.

nick87

Coach
A joy and a thrill to see the niners lose the SB
All they've been doing before and after is making excuses.

The practice field sucks, chiefs hold, fire alarm went off... then post game players finger pointing at each other on twitter, Bosa whining and excuse making about not being prepared by coaches that Mahomes might run the ball (like he does EVERY post season!), Shanahan firing the DC who's unit keep them in the game whilst his offence couldn't get the job done...

Its wonderful to see. Really giving credence to the 'whiners' moniker

nick87

Coach
Geez the hate is strong here haha
I used to like them! But they spent all off season doing the shoulda, coulda, woulda about the NFCCG.
And they spent all year talking trash only to come up short themselves... sometimes you reap what you sow :D

abpanther

Staff member
I used to like them! But they spent all off season doing the shoulda, coulda, woulda about the NFCCG.
And they spent all year talking trash only to come up short themselves... sometimes you reap what you sow :D
Na all good man I get it, I'm a fan so I'm gutted but I didn't like a lot of the talk and excuses, even after the game Olineman throwing each other under the bus and all that, it's a poor look