What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Super Bowl XXXVII - Score Predictions

Javaman

Juniors
Poster BroncosFanBaller,
What Community is Cryptic Messenger nowat? Or better still, do you have an Email address where I can contact him?
Please Email me if you whish not to say sohere in this discussion.
javaman_2002@hotmail.com

Willow

Assistant Moderator
El Duque and Bronco... been to the Sports Bar lately?

Its has an NRL sectionbut copsrepeated attacks from narrow minded AFL supporters. I once made an attempt to tell them that if they didnt like NRL, why did they bother reading the posts... but I was shouted down by drongos.

No RL supporter worth his salt bothers posting there anymore and come to think of it, fair minded AFL supporters are turning away in droves as well...the SportsBar is nowdying a slow and painful death.

Not sure whybut it just crossed my mind for some reason.
emdgust.gif

El Duque

Bench
Funny you say that as I just checked the sports bar out.

I think I know what you're trying to say but it's a bad anology, imo.

I haven't bagged this game till I started watching the shit this morning. I was expecting something exciting based on the posts above but as I thought the only real entertsinment was at half time.I'm not a Shania Twain fan but I wouldn't knock her back.

The whole thing is made woese by this "World Champion" crap and Bon Jovi singing at the end.

I'll probably torture myself in 12 months and watch the next one and wonder why the hell I did.

Ahhh, easy win today. Bit of a blowout really, reminded me of the 98 grand final between Brisbane and Canterbury
emcry.gif

Buccs were way to good. Moffo comes up with another winner. But the scoreline? Who the hell could pick that!

Cheers,
Moffo

El Duque

Bench
I should add that interview with the owner bloke thinking his game is going to go global was piss funny.

Why all of a sudden is the rest of the world going to embrae it :(

Willow

Assistant Moderator
lol.. ok El. But in all honesty, we already knowthat our cousins from across Pacific wear their hearts on their sleeves. Getting stuck into them for thatis a little like shooting fish in a bucket if you know what I mean.

I know that irony isnt part of the American vocabulary but I'm always impressed by the showman ship they put on. Although I thought the Bon Jovi thing with cheergirls dancing thing was something out of Molly Meldrum's Countdown... but hey, its a big event in the States and millions of people do watch it.

Good to see folks enjoying themselves.

Gav-bt

Juniors
I thought Shania Twain was mmmmmmmmm :p, but still somewhat surreal.

Bon Jovi was suited for an emptying stadium.
emthdown.gif

L

legend

Why is everyone laying into Bon Jovi. I though Celine Dion made a much easier tartget. None of you blokes have a shred of taste. Poor sods.

Gav-bt

Juniors
"Why is everyone laying into Bon Jovi. I though Celine Dion made a much easier tartget. None of you blokes have a shred of taste. Poor sods."

So, Bon Jovi are on the same level as Celine the Canadian Warbler?

L

legend

Bon Jovi are on a level all by themselves. Who would you prefer Gav, Madness, Motorhead, Simply Red or all of the above?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I didnt see Celine Dion... I was spared the effort oftaking atoilet break...phew... !

Latest posts