What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Super League Kits 2011

Johnny_L_O

Juniors
Leeds

Home
2011_home_kit_rdax_529x285.jpg

Away
leedsawayshirt2011pinko.jpg

Huddersfield

Home
newspic31142.jpg

Hull FC

Away & Home
33636_10150286133540082_804275081_15120756_6424619_n.jpg

Last edited:

Johnny_L_O

Juniors
Warrington

Home & Away
img.php

Catalan Dragons

Away & Home (& Away & home & Away & Home & Away)
file.php

Bradford

Home
2011%20Home.jpg

Away
2011%20Away.jpg

Johnny_L_O

Juniors
Wakefield

Home & Away
imagesource.php

Salford

Home
front.jpg

These are all I can find for now but ill update when they get relesased.

Johnny_L_O

Juniors
There seems a massive divide on kits... ISC who havent made a poor kit (design wise) this season by the looks of it, although Leeds' away jersey isnt my cup of tea. Kooga on the otherhand, with the exception of Salford, have designed some god awful kits. Bradfords and Wigans especially.

I love the Puma made Cas kit though and Saints kit is the best one I have seen of theirs in the 17 years I have been watching the game. Its a tidy looking thing.

Special mentions for Wakeys kits too. They have gone retro with the design but kept it modern looking.

Last edited:

hutch

First Grade
crap:

- wigan
- bradford
- hull kr
- huddersfield

awesome:

- salford
- st helens
- hull fc
- catalans
- warrington
- castleford
- wakefield

so so:
- leeds

are we still waiting on crusaders and harlequins to release theirs?

Mike_Jets

Juniors
Whats the new Roughyeds shirts like?
Have ordered the Hawks Home shirt and awaiting its arrival!
The new home Leeds shirt is really smart, the logos are all stitched on (apart from main sponsor) and give you the look that you have done some form of training in the past 10 years - which is a much needed thing in my case...

Johnny_L_O

Juniors
Just looking through the pics again and I noticed how professional ISCs kit launches are compared to the rest.

Johnny_L_O

Juniors

March needs to get in the gym looking at that doesnt he :lol:

Not a terrible kit for Hunslet. Not much you can do with Myrtle, white and flame though. Nice to see that Leeds arent the only team in the city with an ugly Yellow sponsor :lol:

roughyedspud

Coach
ah...new oldham jerseys...

the new club has been around now 14 years.....and we still have'nt got the hang of new kit launches lol

we'll probably see our new kit when we play our first NR CUP game next month and be available to buy at easter....if we're lucky

Last edited:

Jankuloski

Juniors
Please tell me you're kidding with that Wigan jersey!! Or KR..

Awful bunch, really..

Saints, Leeds and Catalans are the only three which are decent...

The Clan

Juniors
Wakefields home kit is a modern version of their very first kit 138 years ago, ironically it might also be their last ever kit.