What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Super Thread LXXV: Remembering forgotten memories

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
after the demise of the last superthread, i refuse to post in this new superthread.

not even once.

Needs more cricket and wine talk

jim-barry-the-cover-drive-magnum.jpg

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
So...

I'm a chronic asthmatic (eg. In my adult life have heard a doctor say to me 'with these results,I'm surprised your not living in a bubble)..

Anyways.. Realised this afternoon I was having an attack, so rushed off to chemist to grab some strong medicine..

Took that, but realised it wasn't working, so either needed something else or should head to the hospital..

Needless to say, had half a bottle of oral steroid left lying around after mini muzby's case of croup incident a few weeks back..

Took a dose of that, seemed to help immensely..

Maybe a little too well.. Kind of hyped up on a medically legal, but Asada illegal substance, pretty much managed to make my way through some decent vodka tonight..

Not driving nor playing sport till next week.. If i get tested,I ain't doing either for a while....