What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Super Thread LXXV: Remembering forgotten memories

Bazal

Post Whore
31 off 14 today in the pre-season 30 over match. And 1/13 off 4 to boot.

Probs won't bowl again this year but jeez it felt good to finally fling some down at decent enough pace after 10-odd years.

@hineyrulz the new Southern Cross stick is jizz-worthy. Got slightly beaten in flight coming down to the leggie so I realised I wouldn't quite get there, decided to chip over mid off so I didn't sky the shit out of it, went 110m to the road and bounced into a retirement village. Maf**ker PINGS

hineyrulz

Post Whore
31 off 14 today in the pre-season 30 over match. And 1/13 off 4 to boot.

Probs won't bowl again this year but jeez it felt good to finally fling some down at decent enough pace after 10-odd years.

@hineyrulz the new Southern Cross stick is jizz-worthy. Got slightly beaten in flight coming down to the leggie so I realised I wouldn't quite get there, decided to chip over mid off so I didn't sky the shit out of it, went 110m to the road and bounced into a retirement village. Maf**ker PINGS
Surely it was all the levers Baz???

Bazal

Post Whore
Nope, cricket is a stupid game again.

81 not last week.... then for literally the first time in like five years or maybe even more, strangled one down leg for 1 this week.

Seriously...Merkin of a game. Least I know it's shit luck this week. Plus my average is 82, that's nice. Just gotta put the head down and do my best to score 50+ against a bottom four team next week.