What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Super Thread LXXV: Remembering forgotten memories

Pulled out of cricket today with a hamstring injury. Team got done by 110+. Coincidence?

Probably, but I'm going to ride it for all it's worth that without me they're nothing!

Bazal

Post Whore
f**ken rain!!!

Actually irritated. I dropped myself a grade to try and get some rhythm and confidence with the bat after my worst season ever. Literally since I was 8.

So far have gone 81* (good start and highest score in a decade), strangled one down leg for 1 like a knob, then two washouts. I just wanna f**ken bat!!

f**k Coomera-Hope Island CC.

Had to drive 45 minutes from Cooly to Upper Coomera because their captain said the ground was fit for play earlier this morning. Get there and the ground is waterlogged - every step water is coming up and covering my feet, it would be dangerous to play. Apparently their captain said what he did because he thought the ground would of dried out by the afternoon. The ground is part of a f**king floodplain, and it hasn’t stopped raining since Tuesday!

Then the merkin makes us wait because he reckoned we could still get on if we waited. After 1 1/2 hours the prick finally concedes that we aren’t going to play, but still has the shits because he thought it was fine. Really, he wanted to play because they have flogged every team and wants the bonus point win.

merkin.

Bazal

Post Whore
Only chasing 100 odd today. Got 40. Hit 2 spinners out of the attack in their first two overs. Holed out trying to win it with a six, which was a bit silly but hey the ball was there for it.

Bazal

Post Whore
Good news: I have remembered how to bat.

Bad news: I'm back to hitting 40-odd and then getting out every f**ken week.

Granted l started with 81* so it might not be a trend yet but 1, 38 and 42 since...

Obviously I'll take it after averaging 6 last year

Latest posts