What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SuperCoach 2013

firechild

First Grade
2 wins and a loss this week, the loss by 13 points so there is a chance that updates could save me but I'm not holding my breath. Pretty happy to have made a gf and lost a prelim in my 2 main leagues in my first year. The 3rd league is a silvertails league so I know none of my opponents but I'll be playing in the minor final next week.

Warmess

Juniors
3 wins and 2 losses, one win is pretty close so updates could be my undoing.

Really glad I saved my last trade because it looks like Gallen will be goneski. If that happens I'll definitely be trading him for Fifita.

firechild

First Grade
Well, after some updates, I've moved in front by 4 points in the only game I was a chance of losing. Could well be still alive in all 3 of my leagues next week. Hopefully there's no more shuffling of scores.

Dogs Of War

Coach
In front by 9 in the one I care about, though was losing by 7 last night after the Parra v Saints game. Will be in the grand final in my two main leagues if scores don't change.

ek999

First Grade
Managed a win in my last league somehow even with me having Smith as captain and my opponent had Parker as captain.

No trades left so will sub Gallen for Stockwell and make Parker captain

Dogs Of War

Coach
Biggest worry is that Thurston is in both my opponents teams. Only see him getting lots and lots of points, so I need someone to step up and counter that.

With Gallen's suspension I also need to pick one out of these three : T.Williams, F.Mateo, R. TUIVASA-SHECK.

Picking T.Williams at the moment, but not confident.

Warmess

Juniors
Mateo played quite well last week, and is playing vs the Dragons this week. Seems to be getting better playing off the bench.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Mateo played quite well last week, and is playing vs the Dragons this week. Seems to be getting better playing off the bench.

BUt still not scoring well. Generally 40-50 is the best he will provide. He needs to be actually setting up tries to score well.

firechild

First Grade
I have just over 50k and a single trade. Watmough and Taufua seem to be the logical choices to trade. Problem is I can't find anyone worth trading in. Jennings is in the price range but can't see him scoring big against the Rabbits. Any suggestions for someone worth $282,500 or less? With some shuffling I can accommodate someone in any position.

Dogs Of War

Coach
I have just over 50k and a single trade. Watmough and Taufua seem to be the logical choices to trade. Problem is I can't find anyone worth trading in. Jennings is in the price range but can't see him scoring big against the Rabbits. Any suggestions for someone worth $282,500 or less? With some shuffling I can accommodate someone in any position.

Yeah, I'm on the knights bandwagon. Probably Gagai is the right pickup, though Rochow could also score big as the knights seem to have try scoring plays for him that he is pretty damn good at take advantage of.

Dogs Of War

Coach
I suppose the other guy who may get into the act is Boyd, he may collect a try or two, but more importantly get involved in throwing the last pass for a few try/linebreak assists. He has been in good form lately, and may have his biggest day so far this season playing Parra.

Edwahu

Bench
I think it will depend on whether Dogs win. Then they can only finish 6th and there is no reason to risk them.

Latest posts