What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SuperCoach 2015

Frederick

Staff member
I traded fifita and Johnson for Parker and inglis.

Contemplated keeping fifita and trading Jackson, but wouldn't have freed up enough cash for both Parker and inglis.

pleb as

ive scored 1313 this week. before the count back

in one league I need a win desperately, up by 120 but he has f**kn radradradrad against titans.
probably score 5 trys

Frederick

Staff member
Robert Jennings f**ked me. merkin only scored 1 lousy point. Meanwhile Tom Turbo scored 65 in my reserves.

Up by 13 but opposition still has radradra to play

Rhyno

First Grade
Had one of my best weeks got 1,225 and that's with austin 11 pts and 13 pts for another player

Cherry Evans is cheap this week

up to 3500 odd. 3 trades left

doing nothing this week, as I have a cash comp im trying to win and will need to use trades.

ill likely be moving on soliola and fifita

WaznTheGreat

Referee
I got knocked out of SC finals cos some dope picked a player who wasn't playing as captain and than changed it to Sheck who got millions,how is this shit even allowed

some11

Referee
VC Loophole.

You VC a player who you think will go big who plays before your normal captain, if he does go big you just captain someone who isn't playing.

Latest posts