What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Supercoach 2016

Frederick

Staff member
Give Thurston captaincy for first two rounds - doesn't deliver

Take captaincy away from Thurston - scores 133

Loophole time! Knew I kept Chanel mat around for a reason

no name

Coach
Give Thurston captaincy for first two rounds - doesn't deliver

Take captaincy away from Thurston - scores 133

Loophole time! Knew I kept Chanel mat around for a reason

Had Thurston captain for weeks 1 and 2, I traded him for Cody Walker to cash in on the price rise and buy him back when Taylor or Hastings go up.
Pretty happy right now :x

Frederick

Staff member
Had Thurston captain for weeks 1 and 2, I traded him for Cody Walker to cash in on the price rise and buy him back when Taylor or Hastings go up.
Pretty happy right now :x

Haha I traded out Taylor for walker because his price rise wasn't going to be as big as the other rookies

some11

Referee
I assume most people have Copley/Green/Henry/C.Mat/Feeney stinking up the joint.

People who went ultra skinny in the CTW this year are in trouble.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
I assume most people have Copley/Green/Henry/C.Mat/Feeney stinking up the joint.

People who went ultra skinny in the CTW this year are in trouble.

between the two different comps going with barba, hopoate and p matautia has meant it hasn't been a complete disaster

Frederick

Staff member
Too busy pulling my hair out at the Knights game to realize that Merrin isn't playing tonight. After using my loophole on Chanel mat, that gives me two non scoring players

Ffffuuuuuuuuuuuuu...

The only rookie I traded in this week was Pat Mat for Copley, resisted in trading Hastings or Taylor out for one of M'bye or Walker.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Reserved merrin and added pat mat to my bench. It didn't save my changes so pats 80 doesn't count and I get cold keys negative. The rare occasion I make an awesome decision it still doesn't happen

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Did the Captain loophole when Thurston pulled a big score so I brought in Corey Oates and made him captain. Then Merrin and Luke are late withdrawals so no AE for me, just 2 big fat zeros.

Latest posts