What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Supercoach 2018 - The Dave Tyrrell Shield

Travitoh

First Grade
League code 259035 for all the Supercoaches in LU Rabbitohs land.

Rabbit toes is the reigning premier going into the new season and will be there-abouts again in 2018.
I'll be aiming to go a couple of steps further than last season's prelim appearance.

Places are limited and the DT Shield will kickoff with SGI and Brisbane to start the season so don't miss out!

callmack1

Staff member
Love the name of your comp! Haha

However, I won't be joining sorry guys. I'm already playing NRL Fantasy and am not really keen to do both sorry.

Travitoh

First Grade
Yea sorry bro, I just feel that I can't do both.

I know you're doing both and I appreciate that but I'm just not sure I could do it.

That's fair.
To be honest, i don't do a whole lot fantasy wise until Thursday when there's a bit of late mail about.

Rabbit toes

First Grade
I looked at the nrl site and the league. It’s a f**kin messy layout. The averages and value for money with players are weird.

Travitoh

First Grade
Any tinkering going on or are we all waiting for the round one team sheets?
I don't see too much point in it myself, just running a watchlist for now until then.

ThingFish

Juniors
Any tinkering going on or are we all waiting for the round one team sheets?
I don't see too much point in it myself, just running a watchlist for now until then.
I’m all tinkered out, just waiting for the team lists. But I’ll probably still change my fullbacks 10 or 20 more times.

Travitoh

First Grade
I’m all tinkered out, just waiting for the team lists. But I’ll probably still change my fullbacks 10 or 20 more times.

I've set up a rough side but until TLT, anything can happen. Mostly watching CTW's at the moment as I'm pretty happy with most of my first effort elsewhere.

Latest posts