What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Supercoach 2018 - The Dave Tyrrell Shield

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
This is my first time playing SC and the format is really strange to me. Do the bench players even matter? Like does their score go towards your weekly score?

Rabbit toes

First Grade
This is my first time playing SC and the format is really strange to me. Do the bench players even matter? Like does their score go towards your weekly score?
You’ll need to pick 4 of the bench players using the letter R for reserve. Thereby giving you a total of 17 ea week. These are all interchangeable weekly. As well as trading

Travitoh

First Grade

Yeah the STID! That's a full league of 10 now lads.

As @Rabbit toes has said, you select any 4 reserves to complete your team of 17.
Should you end up with a 0 in your 17, you get the lowest scoring player not selected.

Any questions feel free to ask and I'm sure we'll all be happy to help out.

Travitoh

First Grade
A lot of teams will be similar.

True though they usually are.
I've tried to go with a few left field picks to start so we'll see how that goes lol.

We get a couple of weeks to look at a few guys before the league starts so will probably burn through a few trades early

Travitoh

First Grade
1006 this week. Started really well but let down by Teddy, Croker, Moses amongst a few others as the weekend went on.