What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Supercoach 2018 - The Dave Tyrrell Shield

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
So with SuperCoach what’s the keeper level score for forwards and backs?

Like in fantasy I know a 50 average for the forwards and halves are keeper material and 40 average for centres and WFB’s.

Rabbit toes

First Grade
So with SuperCoach what’s the keeper level score for forwards and backs?

Like in fantasy I know a 50 average for the forwards and halves are keeper material and 40 average for centres and WFB’s.
It’s around the same but the nrl fanatasy I find is more inconsistent. By that I mean it’ll wildly fluctuate but for the same player in SuperCoach you might find a similiar scoring rate . Unless it’s a carige like performance

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
It’s around the same but the nrl fanatasy I find is more inconsistent. By that I mean it’ll wildly fluctuate but for the same player in SuperCoach you might find a similiar scoring rate . Unless it’s a carige like performance

Yeah that’s very true. Okay good to know.

Travitoh

First Grade
It's pretty annoying that the league won't start until round 4, takes the edge off of the pre-season prep really.
I would much prefer to start earlier and skip the bye rounds.

ThingFish

Juniors
It's pretty annoying that the league won't start until round 4, takes the edge off of the pre-season prep really.
I would much prefer to start earlier and skip the bye rounds.
You just answered my question. My other leagues on SuperCoach have stared except The Shield. So next round hey.... I think I need to make some trades:joy:

Travitoh

First Grade
I'm 1833 after nightmares in rd 3 and 4.
First week i won't be trading this week, though i will be cashing a couple in next week.

Travitoh

First Grade
Tough comp this year!
I've been in or around the top 1% overall but sit 2-3 in the DT Shield.

Latest posts