What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Superthread LXIX - Honouring Mork from Ork - RIP Robin Williams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misanthrope

Staff member
I almost bollocksed up the Roman numerals in my hurry to get this up before Bulldog Force did it :sarcasm:

Drew-Sta

Staff member
IMHO you just start the thread and then change the title after.

Preventing that idiot from controlling the title is worth drastic action.

Misanthrope

Staff member
IMHO you just start the thread and then change the title after.

Preventing that idiot from controlling the title is worth drastic action.

He did ruin the last ST he started by constantly changing the title back to something stupid after one of us mods had fixed it.

Apey

Staff member
pygmy-goat-0026.jpg

whall15

Coach
I've reported Bulldog Force's posts in the last thread as we can all agree that they were blatant advertising messages so he might be gone.

Apey

Staff member
I get that it's holidays but I feel like it's pretty poor form from course coordinators to not have checked their emails after final grades are released.

Apey

Staff member
We should post a goat picture per page until the great Ian returns.

Misanthrope

Staff member
I get that it's holidays but I feel like it's pretty poor form from course coordinators to not have checked their emails after final grades are released.

As a teacher, I can safely say that the feelings of my students are the least of my concerns between the finish of one semester/term and the beginning of the next.

I could get an email saying "Respond or they'll kill me" and I'd ignore it until I was back on the clock.

Misanthrope

Staff member
teachers are jerks

They're almost universally underpaid for the amount of work they're supposed to do and the amount of responsibility they have placed on their laps for essentially raising people's children for them.

In 14 days I'll be boarding a flight to Singapore. Getting a little pumped

Nice! 27 days until I board a plane back to Oz :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.