What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Superthread XL

Status
Not open for further replies.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Sonny Bill with apparently a serious shoulder injury playing hit and giggle in Japan. Roosters fans still think they're getting their moneys worth paying 800k a year for an injury prone player who won't even commit fulltime to them?

He's a talent but his time for being worth 800k at NRL level has passed. Roosters are buying a lemon.

Toy Story 3... damn it, I promised myself I wouldn't cry.
Such a good movie!

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Funniest part is Bunnies Man faffing all over forums and Twitter about a "serious" injury to SBW, which was quickly clarified to be not serious, just a small tear.

beave

Coach
Well it's been 3 weeks since I deactivated my facebook account. I found myself wasting waaaay too much time on it and wanted to see how I would go without it for a while. So far so good. I thought I would be getting major withdrawals but I'm not really missing it that much

beave

Coach
You were a fool to promise yourself such things.

A lot of people get emotional over the last one, can't say it really got my tears flowing at all, I just didn't think it was that tear jerking, Marley and me on the other hand........

BunniesMan

Immortal
Funniest part is Bunnies Man faffing all over forums and Twitter about a "serious" injury to SBW, which was quickly clarified to be not serious, just a small tear.
I'm hearing he's out for weeks. It is serious. He was HOSPITALISED.
@RLW_Mole Sonny Bill is probably wishing he signed that deal with the Roosters now - he's done his shoulder.

BunniesMan

Immortal
WSW beat the Roar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anytime we beat the canetoads at anything is awesome. But its especially sweet when its an upset.

Mr Fourex

Bench
WSW beat the Roar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anytime we beat the canetoads at anything is awesome. But its especially sweet when its an upset.

:lol: .......being a perennial loser really has lowered your standards.

Ahh...what the hell, enjoy it.

I'm hearing tomorrows temperature might be higher in Sydney than Brisbane as well ......what a great week-end for NSW!! :roll:

Silent Knight

First Grade
:lol: .......being a perennial loser really has lowered your standards.

Ahh...what the hell, enjoy it.

I'm hearing tomorrows temperature might be higher in Sydney than Brisbane as well ......what a great week-end for NSW!! :roll:

No surprise you get butthurt anytime someone says a word against your precious Queensland. How's that chip on your shoulder going?

Big Pete

Referee
Never seen Up

Good movie although you can save yourself time by watching the intro and the follow up scene which comes later in the movie. Otherwise, it's just a fun adventure movie with a strange plot.

Haven't seen Toy Story 3 since watching it in the cinemas. Amazing movie that really put me through a time warp. Just loved how everything came together, don't think I've ever been so satisfied with a movie before.

Felt like punching the air at 'the claaaaw' bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.