What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Superthread XL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Band On The Run

Juniors
Also the worst Melbourne Storm supporters are the ones who aren't even from Victoria.

At least a Victorian has an excuse to support the cheating purple scum, but the ones who live up here and never been to Victoria but choose to support the Storm are just blatant glory hunters. Some of them even pretended to not support them after the salary cap scandal in 2010, but rubbed it in my face when the Storm beat the Broncos last year.

Out of all the sports teams I follow the only ones I bandwagoned on is the Brisbane Lions (and to a lesser degree the Aussie Cricket Team) and I still support them even when they went to shit.

Last edited:

thorson1987

Coach
Also the worst Melbourne Storm supporters are the ones who aren't even from Victoria.

At least a Victorian has an excuse to support the cheating purple scum, but the ones who live up here and never been to Victoria but choose to support the Storm are just blatant glory hunters.

Well fortunately for me I was born in Melbourne. Spent a few years in Perth as a toddler then the rest of my life in Sydney.

Was a bears fan growing up but was still young enough to be able to chose another side after the beagles experiment.

Band On The Run

Juniors
Well fortunately for me I was born in Melbourne. Spent a few years in Perth as a toddler then the rest of my life in Sydney.

Was a bears fan growing up but was still young enough to be able to chose another side after the beagles experiment.

Then you got an excuse. My rant was more directed at the Storm fans in SEQ and aren't even from Victoria.

Although to be brutally honest if I wasn't from Brisbane I most likely wouldn't be a Broncos fan. If I was from Sydney I'd probably be a Souths fan, guess you could say they are my second team.

Band On The Run

Juniors
Also since you are a Carlton fan ;-)

livestrong-160609-246-2.jpg

thorson1987

Coach
Then you got an excuse. My rant was more directed at the Storm fans in SEQ and aren't even from Victoria.

Although to be brutally honest if I wasn't from Brisbane I most likely wouldn't be a Broncos fan. If I was from Sydney I'd probably be a Souths fan, guess you could say they are my second team.

Yeah I've got a mate who has only lived in Sydney but supports the storm and QLD S.O.O

BDR

First Grade
Things that piss me off #489

People who like Facebook pages/follow Twitter profiles just to bag off the subject of the page. Get a f**king life people.

beave

Coach
NQ cowboys and Tampa Bay Buccaneers, anyone f**king dare tell me I jump on a bandwagon with these useless teams I will slap senseless.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Souths and Swans had close to a century of combined premiership drought when I began following them. Arsenal is now in a drought and I haven't gotten off.

People that pick and choose all their teams based on the flavour of the month are pathetic people.

South Sydney.

The only sporting team I follow in the only club sport I watch. AFL, Soccer and all those American sports are shit.

In Summer I watch Australia in the cricket and the odd NSW blues game. That just about does me for sport.

Big Pete

Referee
Vaporeon, Reuniclus, Cofagrigus, Magnezone, Flygon and Arcanine. Pretty shibby team. Cofagrigus got me through some hard times. Whats your team mang?

That's some Smogen stuff mah main man. Didn't even keep your starter around, impressive.

Meanwhile I didn't even properly train 6 Pokes. :lol:

White 2 Hall of Fame: Lucario, Haxarous, Chandelure, Serperior, Ampharos with Unfezant as a meat-shield.

Black 2 team right now is Lucario, Ferrothorn, Lapras, Emboar & Unfezant but going to make a few changes. Emboar is probably the worst starter I've ever used and I might draft in Darmanitan & a psychic/ghost type but we'll see.

thorson1987

Coach
Ill be honest, I started following the cowboys and bulls when I was young and they were successful.

First NFL game I watched was the 1994 Superbowl when Dallas tore the Bills a new one. So I decided to follow them. Still follow them even though we have had to put up with Tony Romo for far too long now. Useless merkin.

And started following the bulls around the same time because Michael Jordan was the biggest thing in the world at that time.

But try growing up a bears fan. Always so close yet so far. Souths fans my age had it easier, they were always around the bottom.

Band On The Run

Juniors
Ill be honest, I started following the cowboys and bulls when I was young and they were successful.

First NFL game I watched was the 1994 Superbowl when Dallas tore the Bills a new one. So I decided to follow them. Still follow them even though we have had to put up with Tony Romo for far too long now. Useless merkin.

And started following the bulls around the same time because Michael Jordan was the biggest thing in the world at that time.

It's okay seeing that you never followed a team in those sports before then and still support them.

adamkungl

Immortal
In Live and Let Die, rather than killing Bond with say.. a gun.. they attempt 3 different animal themed executions. Hilarity :lol:

Alba

Coach
Philly is in a state of emergency as of 5am (2.5hrs ago)... Free pass not to go to work for the next couple days yet I'm on my way to work right now! Wtf is wrong with me?!

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Baltimore is just sitting and waiting.
It'll be wet and windy, but nowhere near as bad as Irene.
Just got the roster for the week at work.
Monday and tuesday off. 3pm start on Wednesday.

Hurricane dodged.

Great success!

Status
Not open for further replies.