What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Superthread XLII

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Alright, for some reason I'm watching NFL and of the 6007 people standing on the sidelines one guy is standing there with what looks like a round clear plastic shield. Any ideas of what he is doing or what it is?

Hallatia

Referee
Dear oh dear. Halla you've fallen the old "I'm gay, can I look at your breasts" routine.
:lol: no, just in hugs in and stuff, and these guys were indeed gay and still are, they just liked my boobies and one of them used to put his head on my boobs sometimes, made me suspect he wasn't gay, but he was

Hope Tim comes out and smashes this season big time...great motivation for a good bloke.
I was very sad to read about Jonny's passing, do hope it motivates Tim though, he is a great player and a good bloke, so I hope he can get some strength out of it. Sadly, people die and life has to go on
Hopefully, Parramatta shocks the NRL and smashes it for the premiership in memory of Jon Mannah. :lol:

In all seriousness though, R.I.P Jon Mannah.
I wouldn't mind this, we could win a premiership in his memory, that would be ace

Misanthrope

Staff member
:lol: no, just in hugs in and stuff, and these guys were indeed gay and still are, they just liked my boobies and one of them used to put his head on my boobs sometimes, made me suspect he wasn't gay, but he was

I was very sad to read about Jonny's passing, do hope it motivates Tim though, he is a great player and a good bloke, so I hope he can get some strength out of it. Sadly, people die and life has to go on
I wouldn't mind this, we could win a premiership in his memory, that would be ace

You wouldn't mind your team winning a premiership? That's some passionate support right there :lol:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
so...................Jamie Lyon is still a mercenary

Follow

Phil Rothfield
‏@BuzzRothfield
BREAKING: JAMIE LYON TO QUIT MANLY TODAY TO SIGN 4-YEAR DEAL WITH GOLD COAST TITANS. Details on Daily Tele website ASAP

Ozzy

First Grade
so...................Jamie Lyon is still a mercenary

Follow

Phil Rothfield
‏@BuzzRothfield
BREAKING: JAMIE LYON TO QUIT MANLY TODAY TO SIGN 4-YEAR DEAL WITH GOLD COAST TITANS. Details on Daily Tele website ASAP
Considering whose tweet it is I wouldn't bet my house on it. Besides how can they afford him?

Misanthrope

Staff member
I know what it's like for your team to win 4 grand finals.

You left out the word 'unfairly'. Let me just go play full contact league with some Chinese nine year olds and talk about how good I am.

Unless you're referring to grand finals you played in yourself. In which case, go on with your business.

Last edited:

Hallatia

Referee
You wouldn't mind your team winning a premiership? That's some passionate support right there :lol:
well, I wasn't expecting us to win it again until 2015, so it would be at odds with my predictions. But it wouldn't mind because it would be my team winning the premiership, something I have never seen them do (not my Parramatta Eels team anyway)

Status
Not open for further replies.