What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Superthread XVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

McLovin

Staff member
MAN IM SO PUMPED FOR THE BRONCOS GAME TONITE> I ALWAYS LOOK FOWARD TO THE FIRDAY NITE BRONCOS CLASH!!!! aka im not pumped...

McLovin

Staff member
Kingston - possible conehead...

15548_alienGenitalia_conehead_l1.jpg

Bazal

Post Whore
Worse than Hell...Worse than Mordor...Worse than Newcastle...it pains me to speak the name of the place. It is Queensland

Didgi

Fk sake, Canberra >>> South-East Queensland.

North Queensland/Cape > Daylight > all.

Didgi

Cape + Camping + Fishing = win

Better individual sites maybe but for an attraction as a whole nothing beats the GBR.

Big Pete

Referee
Hats off to Hamilton Island, it seriously is the best place I've stayed in Australia.

Bazal your lies about Queensland insult me, it's at least equal to Newcastle.

:lol: Feel sorry for you MC. Broncos/Titans/Dragons always dominate Channel 9. Mind you those teams over Cronulla, based on entertainment.

Bazal

Post Whore
Cape + Camping + Fishing = win

Better individual sites maybe but for an attraction as a whole nothing beats the GBR.

Barrier Reef is boring. Great for first timers, nice and colourful, but as biodiverse as the Simpson desert.

Status
Not open for further replies.