What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

supplements

JillValentine

Juniors
I was just wondering if anyone knows what supplements NRL players take?

They always look so healthy and their skin is great (I wish mine looked that good lol).
Thanks.

Esoj

Juniors
don't know exactly but some use sunsilk and gatorade Wiki uses kava not sure how often and guess some of the of the other warriors might use some polyensian stuff like taro maybe

Balmain_Boy

Is that true about Wiki? Kava's been pretty slammed in recent studies, it's pretty much accepted that it causes liver damage. The TGA have warned against it too.

Esoj

Juniors
well don't know how often he takes it but it said he took it last year so that he could play for the raiders in the finals.

fourplay

Juniors
lol is this thread topic is a joke ?? If not why would you put it down to supplements ? They are always eating healthy and exercising. :S

JoeD

First Grade
Wiki swears by kava and from what I understand takes it quite regularly. Says it helps him recover from injuries and has lengthened his . . . . career.

Latest posts