What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Support your club

The Popper

Bench
Great to see a crowd of 15,000+ at the game tonight. But you can do even more to support the club. You can show your gratitude and appreciation for a job well done - on the playing field - on club finances - and off field incidents. So get down to Woolooware, vote and turn up at the AGM to support those in power. You can add your support to those speakers planted in the crowd to speak in support of our rulers' achievements. And you can also join them to ridicule and deride those who would criticise our rulers. A night of fun for all. And if all goes well you could even score a free beer and join those supporters who mingle around our rulers in the bars like gay groupies. So come along and lend your support, voice your gratitude and appreciation for all aspects of our current situation and generally join in all the fun. :crazy:

Eion

First Grade
6000 were Saints supporters. I reckon 18,000 was the cut of point.
that's crap redback. I was there and 9/10ths of the crowd were sharks. Very disappointing turnout for the dragons considering their position on the ladder.

redback

Bench
that's crap redback. I was there and 9/10ths of the crowd were sharks. Very disappointing turnout for the dragons considering their position on the ladder.

So you reckon there were only 1500 Saints fans?

Eion

First Grade
A hell of a lot closer to that than 6,000. But happy for others who were there to comment.

thfcyid

Juniors
I was expecting a few more Sharkies fans. Although, it was a good turnout for any side at the bottom of the table, I was expecting 16,000+ easy.

Unfortunately I can't be here for the Warriors game, but I hope that the number continue to rise..

Feej

First Grade
Well, thats actually good for me.

I have a gig in canberra on the Saturday night, and if I get up early enough for the drive back I might be able to make it to the game!