What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Surprise... More RLGamer Plaguarism

hulkster

Juniors
rlgamer.cjb.net said:
haha dododododo rlgamer has it all.

http://rlgamer.cjb.net least i upload my stuff and not direct link like gol, he just leeches off others bandwidth. hahahahahahahahahaahahah
you are a fair dinkum wanker mate cant u see that your site is just a mixture of everyone elses ya dropkick

Goleel

Juniors
Hahaha mate you are a classic. At least you are good for a laugh, even if you are a tosser who rips every league gaming site there is. So I don't upload a lot of the stuff I have there, well gee, that's such a big problem, I'm cut, distraught, and I think I'll go and waste my time and space uploading images you can find elsewhere so you can view them on my site and waste my tiny bandwidth limit. Gee that's such a knock on me mate.

You uploading your stuff absolutely 100% makes up for the fact you are a dirty f**king leech with no respect, that you are a worthless piece of trash who doesn't deserve the air he breathes, let alone gets the privilege to play a RL game. It'd make my day to hear you had a nasty school accident in the woodwork room the day before the NRL release and unfortunately lost both your hands, because thats the type of treatment somebody as pathetic, disgraceful and downright lowlife as you deserves.

Cupid Stunt

Goleel said:
Hahaha mate you are a classic. At least you are good for a laugh, even if you are a tosser who rips every league gaming site there is. So I don't upload a lot of the stuff I have there, well gee, that's such a big problem, I'm cut, distraught, and I think I'll go and waste my time and space uploading images you can find elsewhere so you can view them on my site and waste my tiny bandwidth limit. Gee that's such a knock on me mate.

You uploading your stuff absolutely 100% makes up for the fact you are a dirty f**king leech with no respect, that you are a worthless piece of trash who doesn't deserve the air he breathes, let alone gets the privilege to play a RL game. It'd make my day to hear you had a nasty school accident in the woodwork room the day before the NRL release and unfortunately lost both your hands, because thats the type of treatment somebody as pathetic, disgraceful and downright lowlife as you deserves.

Please, dont hold back. Tell us how you really feel... :lol:

Monkey

Juniors
I wouldn't bother replying. he's an idiot who'll get a kick out of it. we buy the game, we look at the websites. if we ignore him...his websites useless....which it is anyway.

Monkey

Juniors
I wouldn't bother replying. he's an idiot who'll get a kick out of it. we buy the game, we look at the websites. if we ignore him...his websites useless....which it is anyway.

[furrycat]

Coach
He is also a TPG user and all I have to do is make a phonecall and he'll be ordered to remove the content from his conditional webspace, which I am going to do within the night. Good game Peg boy, but when I was first informed that you were using others content I didn't care, but when I've reviewed your site, I notice there is NO content of your own... Therefore we'll find out if you are an immature little kid, or an adult who has no brain power to be creative.

ripper

the rlgame.cjb.net is not the owner of the site, its that chinese maniac now. Im the affliate and i will be asking him to remove the super league one as well as all the others copied

Latest posts