What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Survivor Series

Gina Minehart

Juniors
Yuck

What a horrid card. I want to watch some wrestling, and considering getting the network back - but for this? Really struggling

What do you guys think?

Why haven't the competitors been announced for the 5 on 5 match? Any rumours on who is in it?

lafai

Bench
I think the teams will be Cesaro, Neville, Ryback & The Usos vs New Day, King Barrett & Sheamus. Cesaro gets the win.

Valheru

Coach
I can't see it being anything other than a Reigns win... If handled well he will be a more successful heel than Rollins as the crowd will actually boo him and he is a viable monster heel as well.

Gina Minehart

Juniors
Sheamus is a spud. I mean he could be good, but like ryback, the wwe have f**ked around with him so much that he will never shake the mid card jobber streak. On par with when big boss man won the title at Armageddon years ago. Yuck yuck yuck yuck

The guy lost an undercard match against jobbers earlier in the night and then goes on to win the wwe title. Well done Vince you massive Derp

RedVDave

First Grade
Sheamus is a spud. I mean he could be good, but like ryback, the wwe have f**ked around with him so much that he will never shake the mid card jobber streak. On par with when big boss man won the title at Armageddon years ago. Yuck yuck yuck yuck

The guy lost an undercard match against jobbers earlier in the night and then goes on to win the wwe title. Well done Vince you massive Derp

Ummm this never happened, jobbed to the Big Show in under 3 minutes.

Misanthrope

Staff member
The only upside to this PPV was that Reigns was not given the title.

The Undertaker/Kane fapfest was just a snorefest. If you were going to have them go over, why have them dominate the entire lead-in? It just makes the Wyatts (potential stars) look like shit to put over a nostalgia act with very little future upside.

Parra Pride

Coach
Yeah, that's the second time Wyatt has been fed to Taker. Wyatt's really should have gone over to give them a big push.

Rosetta

Juniors
This was a horrible, lazily booked show.

Reigns is getting the Danielson storyline from 2 years ago, screwed by The Authority.....soooooooo lazy, the fact the f**king Authority still exists 2 f**king years later is lazy enough let alone pulling the title cash in after HHH hits the ring swerve AGAIN. Vince should retire, he's done.