What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Suspend Royce Hunt

nick87

Coach
Will they go the biff in Round 27 if both teams in the finals?
No. But if both teams are out... now we've got a game haha.
Royce better hope its a day game... he doesnt want the smoke if my guy doesnt have to worry about UV rays

Worth noting, in a fight to the death, as a ginge, Horsbruh has no soul. And he'll fight as such. Hunt isnt ready that smoke. Facts.

Imagine being bullied by a player who once cried on the field
Shoved to the ground like a small child by the cry baby

Baited in throwing a punch and then throw the worst punch we’ve seen in years and it misses

Then the player you tired to punch scores right at your feet and celebrates in your stupid face and you get sin binned

Imagine wanting to talk shit after that. Imagine not dying of shame and embarrassment. I’d never open my mouth again if that was me. I might move to Siberia and hope no one there had seen the pathetic display

No suspension necessary. Having to live with this shame is punishment enough
You must be spot on; any supporter of a team that continues to employ Ricky Stuart as its head coach must know all there is to know about shame and embarrassment…

nick87

Coach
You must be spot on; any supporter of a team that continues to employ Ricky Stuart as its head coach must know all there is to know about shame and embarrassment…

we own our shit over here at the raiders. we know what a moribund team we are. We take what joy we can out of the situation.

Seeing the the guy who cried on the field after being bullied become the bully and embarrass poor old Royce… that’s a classic redemption story. Usually we’re the dumb f**ks who get goaded into bullshit. And seeing how salty Hunt and the sharks fans are about it… well again, we take what joy we can ;)

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
we own our shit over here at the raiders. we know what a moribund team we are. We take what joy we can out of the situation.

Seeing the the guy who cried on the field after being bullied become the bully and embarrass poor old Royce… that’s a classic redemption story. Usually we’re the dumb f**ks who get goaded into bullshit. And seeing how salty Hunt and the sharks fans are about it… well again, we take what joy we can ;)
I love Raiders fans, they're my favourite - sorta like us, very aware and not delusional about how shit we are. But how was old hide behind the halfback Horsburgh the bully?

nick87

Coach
Horsbruh should go to the press and tell them he's thinking about suing for defamation
It's gone so well for the OG WGD... he's made squillions off Stuart, hasn't he?

Oh... never mind.

nick87

Coach
I love Raiders fans, they're my favourite - sorta like us, very aware and not delusional about how shit we are. But how was old hide behind the halfback Horsburgh the bully?

Horsbruh didnt hide behind anyone. The footage clearly shows what happens
He pushed the clown over, the clown stood up pushed him back, some words are exchanged, and he and Hors shape up and Wighton inserted himself between the two to try and separate them, he's not hiding from Hunt at all... then Dopey old Hunt throws a wet lettuce leaf with Wighton between them, a real scholar, must have learn that from his time in the Raiders system, im not even convinced it even connected, and Hors laughs in his dumb stupid face... then races down the field and 10 seconds later is scoring a try at the feet of Hunt and laughs in his face again

I dont see how any of this could be seen as a win for Hunt. He got clowned from start to finish :D

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
I am a messy bitch that lives for petty NRL drama like this. Players these days have become beige status whores with gucci purses and zero personality. Bring on the shit talking. If Cronulla and Canberra played again in 5 weeks this would be fun.

I'd love for a Penrith player to ignite a fuse for Raiders v Penrith next Friday. If I was Eshay Luai I would call Ricky a weak gutted pussy bottom or something.

nick87

Coach
100%. More shit talking petty drama for RL. Its great
The panthers talking some shit might fire the Raiders up to at least keep that game competitive for 60-ish minutes, which is better than what we're likely to see, which is that that game will be over by 6:35pm

Ruby Roundhouse

First Grade
I am a messy bitch that lives for petty NRL drama like this. Players these days have become beige status whores with gucci purses and zero personality. Bring on the shit talking. If Cronulla and Canberra played again in 5 weeks this would be fun.

I'd love for a Penrith player to ignite a fuse for Raiders v Penrith next Friday. If I was Eshay Luai I would call Ricky a weak gutted pussy bottom or something.

agreed and I'd like to see more clubs have banter, like bunnies and roosters social media

Ruby Roundhouse

First Grade
Who'd want to mess with the pissy eyes/piss pants duo?

Feetch would, with the manson lamps

the-sopranos.gif

Latest posts