What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sutto - State of Origin chance?

Sutto has been at the top of his game for two seasons now,done well against rep players in Foran and JT in recent games and is up against Marshall next week.Im thinking if he can put it over Benji he is a massive chance to get in the NSW squad maybe not in the run on team but definately a bench spot.Thoughts;

DC_fan

Coach
His best chance will be if Reynolds gets picked as NSW #7. They work so well together.

southsport

First Grade
Sutto has been at the top of his game for two seasons now,done well against rep players in Foran and JT in recent games and is up against Marshall next week.Im thinking if he can put it over Benji he is a massive chance to get in the NSW squad maybe not in the run on team but definately a bench spot.Thoughts;

Sutto must be a chance to make the squad........Carney had a big game against the tigers though and has the 5/8 position locked up.

Big Sam

First Grade
NSW would be better served trying to convince George Burgess to switch to Australia given the way he ran over Scott :p

Seriously, he's yet to be capped by England and has lived here for 3 years, making him eligible.

southsport

First Grade
NSW would be better served trying to convince George Burgess to switch to Australia given the way he ran over Scott :p

Seriously, he's yet to be capped by England and has lived here for 3 years, making him eligible.

Imagine what George will be like when he grows up! ;-)

rabbitohs95

Bench
Should be picked;

1) Gives NSW a player of great utility value

2) Gives Keary a chance at first grade

Ziggy the God

First Grade
Honestly, they will pick their favourites, the same overrated hacks who have lost series after series.

Just put your cash on Queensland and clean up for another year.

hardbaby

Coach
He'd me my choice. Love the way he has played in the last season and a bit. The moment you f**ked Sandow off and bought an organising half back he took his game to a new level. But I'd rate him less than a 10% chance of being selected.

Liddell

Juniors
One of the form players of the comp.

But they'll pick that tard Gidey because he's played 65 different positions and made a line break in 2007.

Mustard Keppers

Juniors
One of the form players of the comp.

But they'll pick that tard Gidey because he's played 65 different positions and made a line break in 2007.

Lol.

Leading the comp an I bet only inglis gets picked for origin as Blake ferguson's big game today may have pushed Merritt off the list. At least we'll rack up the wins during the series.

Liddell

Juniors
At least Fergo is on fire. What has Gidley done this year, or for the last 3 or 4 for that matter?

He'll still probably be a walk up, and they'll probably still pick the new Talanoa, Uate.

BennyV

Referee
Sutton should definitely be there as a utility...should be 7.Carney 6.Maloney 14.Sutton...unfortunately, Pearce is a certain and Gidley is somehow a certain...it's a real shame too...

BunniesMan

Immortal
One of the most inform consistent players of this season. He'd be a much better option as a utility off the bench than Gidley but I bet the f**kwit running the show will pick Gidley the nohoper.